Any musicians on here?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cabotinage

Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any musicians on here i play the guitar have been for 3years now i think? i have a video of me playing if anyone interested....

what do you guys play and have any videos of you playing?

I am! I play the Ukulele, I sing, Tuba, trumpet, flute, guitar, recorder..... and a few more :D

My friend and I are in a band thing and we play at festivals 8)

nice guitaring cant say the same for the drummer he needs to loosen up bit stiff im a drummer ben playing for 5 years nearly now

Oh yer im a drummer-been playing for 3years i think. In a band we've had a few gigs. My brother has an American Strat and a Zakk Wylde Buzz saw.

nice yea tha t night wasnt his best nor mine haha but we did it another time infront of a slightly bigger crowd the drumming in that was tight! just playing in 40 degrees kills ya :'(

Bass & Drums.. Been playing both for 4years or so... My first instrument was a guitar.. but I only doodle around on it :lol: :p

I sing, used to play violin for 2 years (very rusty) and picked up a little guitar..e.ventually I want to re-teach myself violin, piano and guitar

Used to be in a band, fell apart as the group leader ran of and got engaged :lol:

um yea...bass for me!! can play a bit of piano nd drums but was never that good nd didn't really enjoy it...but yea anyway i play bass..lol
btw...u were pretty damn good in that video :D

i kinda play guitar, only really basic stuff tho, i really need to practice alot more if i plan to get any better

I play the organ. I'm really good at it too. :)

What kind of organ would that be? Sorry, you left it wide open. :)

I started out playing the guitar for about 6 years but it never felt right so I gave it up, still have a bit of a strum from time to time. Picked up the bass after I put the guitar down and it felt much more comfortable to play. Been playing the bass for about 5 years, played in 3 bands for a few years but haven't picked the bass up for about 12 months now.

ive got a couple Air guitars,dont play to well,lately i cant find them....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back