Any musicians on here?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm kind of!?! me and a few mates are starting a band i don't know what i am yet coz the only instruments i can play/wanted to do are taken!!! i was going to be the drummer but not any more:( and the keyboard i'm pretty good at but thats taken too!!! and some of them want me to sing but i reckon theres someone better (jess i can see you online READ THIS!!)

Im a Musician to, i mainly play guitar, sometimes i play bass to.
here is a pic of my rig

Attachments

• Rig.jpg
    Rig.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 53
I have been playing guitar and singing for over 20 years.... I do it professionally and work every weekend. I also own and operate a music shop in Cowra NSW, retailing various musical instruments and band merchandise like wrist bands, bandanas etc.... also teach guitar and vocals in the shop.

I use a variety of brands... ESP, Ibanez and Takamine are my main guitars and I use Mesa/Boogie and Marshall amps, mainly the Mesa. Effects I use are an orignal Ibanez tube screamer TS808, MI Audio Tube Zone, Mesa/Boogie V-Twin, MXR Phase 90 and more...

Also have a recording studio with 18 track firewire mixer into the PC running Cakewalk Sonar 7 and a heap of plugins, various PA gear including Bose and JBL front-of-house speakers, Australian Monitor amps, Mackie Mixers, etc... too much stuff collected over the years to mention!!!

I have been playing guitar and singing for over 20 years.... I do it professionally and work every weekend. I also own and operate a music shop in Cowra NSW, retailing various musical instruments and band merchandise like wrist bands, bandanas etc.... also teach guitar and vocals in the shop.

I use a variety of brands... ESP, Ibanez and Takamine are my main guitars and I use Mesa/Boogie and Marshall amps, mainly the Mesa. Effects I use are an orignal Ibanez tube screamer TS808, MI Audio Tube Zone, Mesa/Boogie V-Twin, MXR Phase 90 and more...

Also have a recording studio with 18 track firewire mixer into the PC running Cakewalk Sonar 7 and a heap of plugins, various PA gear including Bose and JBL front-of-house speakers, Australian Monitor amps, Mackie Mixers, etc... too much stuff collected over the years to mention!!!
sweet man, do you have any pics of your gear?, what kind of music do you like?

sweet man, do you have any pics of your gear?, what kind of music do you like?

I only have an old pic of a few of my guitars at the moment.... I'll take some more of my ESP, Takamine and amps tomorrow when I am at the shop... forgot to mention I am a lefty ;)

Image382.jpg

My marshall JCM800 100watt 2 x 12 combo
marshall1.jpg

Couple of me playing at gigs
shaneguitar3.jpg

shane2.jpg

I only have an old pic of a few of my guitars at the moment.... I'll take some more of my ESP, Takamine and amps tomorrow when I am at the shop... forgot to mention I am a lefty ;)

Image382.jpg

My marshall JCM800 100watt 2 x 12 combo
marshall1.jpg

Couple of me playing at gigs
shaneguitar3.jpg

shane2.jpg
Nice gear man, did you see my gear?, its the last post on the previous page i think

Yeah I had a bit of a look...... what do you think of the Morley wah? I have one here but don't use it anymore..... sold my crybaby as well, just not a wah person.... lol Nice Ibanez axes to.... I rewired mine with DiMarzio pick ups (Joe Satriani Fred in the bridge and a PAF Pro in the neck position)....Not a fan of Floyd Rose trems any more so my ESP is a Horizon with string-through-body bridge set up.....

guitar360.jpg

Here is a pic of part of the shop... not a recent one but a small view of one corner of the shop.... I can't show too much because we do reptile supplies in the other half of the shop and don't want to come off as trying to advertise in the forum.....We have since added some BC Rich guitars and Randall amps...

guitars.jpg

Yeah I had a bit of a look...... what do you think of the Morley wah? I have one here but don't use it anymore..... sold my crybaby as well, just not a wah person.... lol Nice Ibanez axes to.... I rewired mine with DiMarzio pick ups (Joe Satriani Fred in the bridge and a PAF Pro in the neck position)....Not a fan of Floyd Rose trems any more so my ESP is a Horizon with string-through-body bridge set up.....

guitar360.jpg

Here is a pic of part of the shop... not a recent one but a small view of one corner of the shop.... I can't show too much because we do reptile supplies in the other half of the shop and don't want to come off as trying to advertise in the forum.....We have since added some BC Rich guitars and Randall amps...

guitars.jpg
Nice ESP, did you go and see satch play when he came out last year?, it was an awesome concert.

K-7 eh? Korn \m/ I was thinking on getting a K-5...
yeah, its an awesome guitar, im not really into Korn, i only got it cos it was the only Ibanez- 7 i liked at the time,im thinking of changing the bridge pickup cos the one that is in there isnt that great.

I didn't see satch last year but did get to see him at the Enmore theatre back in 1988 for the "Flying In A Blue Dream" tour. Great show even if I was up the back!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back