Any new/interesting projects out lately?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RSPcrazy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I just realized, I haven't seen any new, weird/interesting reptile morphs lately. The last ones I saw, were the black Woma and the peppered MD's

Have I missed anything in the past year? Or has nothing new surfaced yet?

Pied stimys are more recent then the 2 you mentioned.

Scaleless ball pythons in the US but I think most of us no that already + there's not much hope of us getting one legally

Scaleless ball pythons in the US but I think most of us no that already + there's not much hope of us getting one legally ������

Ya I saw that, but I'm more interested in what's going on in Australia.

Carpondros bred in Qld this season. All I can say at this stage ;) Sorry :(
Not really new or interesting. To me that's just sad to hear that someone can't appreciate a GTP for what it is without crossing it...

I can see why the breeders don't want full details of a species cross all over the internet. Could end up with the same fate as those Warpets from not that long ago.

@OP have you seen the pictures of the albino coastal. Apparently there is going to be a website created with the back story and proof of purity.

Not really new or interesting. To me that's just sad to hear that someone can't appreciate a GTP for what it is without crossing it...
My post was just a troll post lol ;) I appreciate GTP's as boring green snakes that don't move much and they make pretty hybrids oh and pretty coloured bubs that's about it though.

- - - Updated - - -

I can see why the breeders don't want full details of a species cross all over the internet. Could end up with the same fate as those Warpets from not that long ago.

@OP have you seen the pictures of the albino coastal. Apparently there is going to be a website created with the back story and proof of purity.
And what was their fate? Enlighten me please ;)

I don't mind seeing Carpondros, I would definitely call them interesting. I don't want to see this thread turn into another haters thread.

I forgot about that albino coastal. That is definitely what I could call new & interesting. That's the kind of thing I'm interested in seeing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back