Anybody having trouble with Snake keeper.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lovemystimmie

Reaction score
I have been using Snake Keeper for a number of years for my record keeping, without any problems. All
of a sudden it will not open, I have done everything that Goggle has suggested including deleting app and re downloading to no avail. I thought it may have been my iphone so downloaded the app on my tablet, will still not open. Tried to contact the app developer Pendernopple Solutions, unable to contact them using the app on App store and Google. I am getting so frustrated as i really liked the app for record keeping. Or can someone recommend another app, I only have 2 x snakes. Thanks for any advice.

It’s an old app that’s most likely no longer supported, even on my 3 year old phone, the UI only takes up about half the screen.

I haven’t used it much, but I recommend “Husbandry.pro” app… very easy to use and track info where it’s needed…

Only downside is some features you have to pay for… but you can do all the basic record keeping for free!

Scratch that, seems to be all paid now

I’d recommend just going to a reject shop and picking up a notepad for 50c ??? Record when u feed, when it sheds… any new animals you bring in

Last edited:
I just use a spreadsheet in my computer, I only have 5 pythons. No paper to get lost and the app never runs out because I have the software from an old microsoft product I bought nearly 20 years ago

Thanks for your replies, I only have the 2 snakes so guess a I'll have to go back to using a note book. Pissed off that I have lost about 5yrs of records. or I could set up a spreadsheet. I think I might just use both, then maybe I can't lose them.

Thanks for your replies, I only have the 2 snakes so guess a I'll have to go back to using a note book. Pissed off that I have lost about 5yrs of records. or I could set up a spreadsheet. I think I might just use both, then maybe I can't lose them.
What is so important about the records you had? Unless you’re breeding them and want to go back on when they were paired previously etc, it’s not that big of a deal to keep records…if you’re worried about the licensing body where you live knocking on your door, they care about what you have on license and what you’re selling to other people

What is so important about the records you had? Unless you’re breeding them and want to go back on when they were paired previously etc, it’s not that big of a deal to keep records…if you’re worried about the licensing body where you live knocking on your door, they care about what you have on license and what you’re selling to other people
I keep records mainly for medical reasons. If for some reason I need to visit the vet, they always ask how long since she fed, shed etc.

Back