Anyone feel like helping me out with some Photoshopping? :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gecko :)

Hi All,

Does anyone feel like helping me with some photo shopping?:rolleyes::D
I need to put these images on a Black background?

I would REALLY appreciate anyones help :);)

Hi ,
Thank you for your replies,.. much appreciated!!

Sorry I should have been more specific.
I would like to trim around the out line of the Geckos & Boyd heads & blacken out the little blue spot on the python pic.
Whatever is easier,. eventually they will be going on to a black background so ,..is it easier to put them on a black background or just 'cut' around them & then I place them on the background?? ,... as you can see I have no idea when it comes to photo shop!!
Do I need to email pics??

not sure how u want it but this maye give u ideas, quick 5 min job.View attachment 157405

p.s edited pic removed blue spot on python

Attachments

• psed1.jpg
    psed1.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:
I'm about to have a quick crack at em before bed
First:
Untitled-1.jpg

Second:
Untitled-2.jpg

Third:
Wasnt sure if you wanted black for snake or not...
Untitled-3.jpg
Untitled-3a.jpg

Last edited:
New post cos Edit limit reached...

Didn't cut out the pythons head, did you want that?

Can't do Pilb very well cos the top's cut off. Unless you want it vignette? (Like the black snake picture)

I have the full qual versions I can email/give links to if you want (500-800kb for each pic)

Edit: Can also sharpen/colour adjust/change any part (Like blackening where the blue bit was more) if you want. But I'm going to bed now, so will check later.
Could prob do a better job on the first gecko too, but I'm stuffed. Let me know if you want it fixed.

Wow,. thank you so much for your replies!
Really very much appreciated!!

Mr Baggins that is moreso what I am looking for!
The Boyd & Python look great!!
What are the chances of re touching the Amyae & Attempting the Pilbarensis?
Thanks again to everyone!

Having so much of the Pilbs head cut off, plus me not owning one (So I don't know what they should look like) means I can't paint in the difference like I did on the amyae. It's really not a great picture to work with for that reason.

I can retouch the Amyae a bit later tonight I think. Shouldn't take long but flat out at the moment.

Hey Mrbaggins,

The yellow Pilb is going to be used up the very top of a website page, so doesnt matter about the chopped off bit,.
any chance you can just black around the rest of her face, I dont mind having her neck/body in the shot (same with the pic of the Amyae, if its easier to keep her neck body in the shot, just black out around her face?)

I understand you are busy & I really do appreciate your help,. so I will be patient :)

Thanks again ;)

Thanks so much Phil & Cheyne!

.....If anyone else is bored :) .... I still need to get the Amyae fixed up slightly,.

Try this, I sharpened it up a bit to make it a bit easier on me, I can do it without sharpening if it doesnt look right to you....

amyae.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back