Anyone Here Play WoW

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be big into it, nut havent lately as my good puter needs new MB and i only get to borrow mother-in law or dads pc...

i play on Khazgaroth realm, its enjoyable but as some people have said dont let it take over your life its a game in the end,

played for 4 years on tic! was in second in charge of hunters in one of the biggest alliance guilds! But i got bord once they made they cap 80 and quit! i just found it a better pass time then sitting infront of a idiot box! atlease you had to think!

Good choice, at least games like that require SOME skill. :lol:

Played WoW once, never again.

I'm the same. although my friend is ubsessed with it.. try being ditched for a computer game on the weekends.. lol

But think about the money blizzard earns

20 dollars a month
11 million subscribers
expansions cost about 50 dolars each when they come out
there are 3 expansions
plus all the other games they own!

how much does it cost to join

im not really sure... i know most of this from my ubsessed friends but

20 dollars for first expansion 20 dollars for second expansion 40 or so for the third expansion

20 dollars a month from then on.. it depends what the us to australian dollar is

That's pretty much it Laura.

If I eve did play...Which I'm not gonna, it'd only be if there were an APS group.

Its the most unpractical way of Passing time. . It causes fights among families because people are sitting there hours apon hours doing absolutely nothing. its about balance. but unfortunatly with these sorts of games they are addictings

Its just like being a heroine addict.
If you dont get your daily fix OF WOW. There pissed of and angry at the world.

I hate seeing my brother waste the whole day sitting there watching a computer screen.

Id much prefer to go build and enclosure or sumthing.

But why do these people sit there and do nothing all day?

I dont understand. You get to lvl 80. then what?

What do you get out of the whole game?

A Picture on a screen.

Why Waste your time. YES ive been addicted to a game. Conquer 2.0 and im very very glad,, Some Egyption killed me.. i lost my gear. and i smashed the laptop.. I will never touch another online game again..

Thanks.

Why Waste your time. YES ive been addicted to a game. Conquer 2.0 and im very very glad,, Some Egyption killed me.. i lost my gear. and i smashed the laptop.. I will never touch another online game again..

Thanks.

PMSL

As if get that serious about a game :lol:

It takes over your life;. thats how serious it can get. You sometimes live for a game. Like a heroine addict who needs there fix.

Yep my hubby and son play theres way too often (COD4 and 5) and are counting down the days till COD6 is released.

Members of a clan, ranks and all that.

I dont understand how they can be so involved in it.

Yes video games can be addictive but so can many other things. It really is just a case of everything in moderation.
When I finish work I find pixelated control and button mashing relaxing, some people have a few beers. Both carry there negative side, but with the desired result.
People kill others for stupid reasons, making a big deal out of a video game beign the motive is just rediculous. Who's to say he wouldn't have done the same if they took away a new cd or movie.

im waiting to get my account unbanned :( some tool hacked me and used my account to farm cloth and sell them on the AH.. now i have to wait for blizzard *sigh*

I used to play . I have 2 level 70's Rogue & Mage. I Had epic flying mount (the dragon thing netherwing or something) alot of money.

Will Sell For Reasonable Offer.

I have been Offered 75$ so far. Will Accept anything above! Offer and ill consider

If you want to get more details on wowarmory the names are
Iceburna - Gorgonnash
Goldkilla - Gorgonnash

There are a couple of lower lvl characters and a rogue twink. its a good game, a little addicting but doesnt deserve such negativity

Last edited:
The Games Crap.. And its all a waste..tip to you all.. your not gaining a thing from it.. your making somebody else rich.. that $20 u spend could be going towards a herp or something.. that buys u a snake hide. etc.. why spend it on pixels that you dont even own. ?

To each there own Vass.
If you don;t like it don;t play it, just dont keep on about it. Youve made your point, now leave others be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back