Anyone send me a PM?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I am serious and please delet it imidiately.
No hard feeling.

Mudmums tips for No-ones Popularity
If you want neighbours to think you're popular, you can have telstra give you wake up calls every hour or 2 -

Call your internet service provider and ask them to talk through email setup, that'll take 3 hours from your day and by then you get to be on 1st name basis and Akmed tells you about his recent break up.

Call a psychic and ask them why they didn't call you 1st.

Try calling Lifeline and say you're suicidal and leave you're home phone and your mobile numbers. They'll call back for sure.

Em.
- - - Late night ramblings.

Call your internet service provider and ask them to talk through email setup, that'll take 3 hours from your day and by then you get to be on 1st name basis and Akmed tells you about his recent break up. [quote em]

laughing really hard. thanks. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like alot of work, friends ain't that important :D

ROFLMAO Muddy, that's what the psychic said when I rang her :) :)
Along with the fact that she was going to have her number taken out of the yellow pages :) Roflmbao :)

You Psychic Stalker you. :D
Afric, You should try stalking people who don't have a 6th sense. Those Psychics always know when you're behind the shrubs.
:roll:
Em

Whats wrong with a marijuana leaf..eveyrwhere you look someone is doing drugs, kids even those in primary school are exposed to drugs on a daily basis, whether they take them or not, despite what their parents think..... May I ask if it was a personal decision slatey or was it a complaint from another member?

The website is about herps not dopes. whats so cool about a potleaf anyway?

Lol, was trying but it just wouldnt come greebs, practice makes perfect eh? :lol:

Dude, I got no problem with it.I have been playing in bands since I was 18. It sorta goes with the territory.
It is Slatemans site, he politely asked for it to be removed.
It's in the past, let it go.

nothing really mate. I suppose the owner decided that its like advertising, and not something he wants to encourage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back