Apologies and New Beginnings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop being a hypocrite by saying Mayo is furthering the arguement. She came and apologized and you are the one who can't accept it and get over it. Mayo is sticking up for her because you are saying a bunch of ridiculous crap. Everyone has gotten over it but you. Just forget about it. they seperated the Chit Chat from the Herps threads so leave it at let. If you hate us all so much, go back to your precious Herp forums and leave us be to talk about something other than herps.

EDIT:// Your so called wonderful pm was just another abusive letter. YOU are the one who insists on bringing it all up again and are incapable of getting over it. You are causing all the chaos. Stop it.

Oh ouch. How did you manage that?
I've shattered my tailbone.Haha.

you are unbelievable,,,I don't know why I bothered with the PM to you. The reason many are annoyed with you is your nasty little tongue and the way you seem to want to play the innocent victim. Anything that is said to you is brought on as a direct resuly of your mouth and comments. I say good luck to you because if this is your nature as it certainly seems to be then you are going to go nowhere in life. I think Serpaent_Lady was right in sticking up for someone and for having the maturity to apologise when she thought there was a need and maybe you to could learn something from her. Grow up little girl...Go play with your dollies and find a site where all you little girls can chat about make up together....Oh and wake up to yourself and stop trying to make it sound like I hate anyone.... You are the only one using the word hate little girl...

First of all I said IF you hate us all so much. And second, your little banters are nothing short of pathetic. You start abusing everyone than blame it on everyone else. Learn to take responsibility of your own actions. I apologized. You just sent me a pm explaining how horrible my whole persona is. I couldn't careless if some people who I don't even know hate me. I have tons of friends in real life who love hanging out with me. Just because I'm nasty to you, doesn't make me nasty to everyone else but I guess that's why you seem so offended.

how horrible your whole persona is??? And where in your imagination did you come up with that? and so you also admit that you are intentionaly Trying to be nasty to me?? thankyou

Yeah I'm being nasty. I think that's pretty damn obvious to everyone. You get on my nerves really bad and I express that by showing my dislike. Take your own advice and drop it.

Warren you are acting like a child here if you want to argue it out with someone I've sent you a pm and come back to find this, let's do it on PM and that way you can feel free to attack me

lmao - Mr Bredli, you've done it again. seemingly effortless, I dip my hat.

So am I suppsoed to be hurt or worried by you Horsy?? I will laugh my butt off if you say yes lol
and Mayo thankyou for your PM. Appreciated

When did I say you were supposed to be hurt and/or worried? I just said when I dislike someone I get nasty, like most people in the world do. If you were intimidated or worried by a "little girl", you'd need your head examined.

for information of some this is the PM I sent the little innocent victim supposedly saying "how horrible her persona is" :

Mate last nights thread was never intended to have the result it did and for that I am sorry. I was mearly trying to point out that the site seems to becoming just about chit chat. don't get me wrong I like the chit chat area but it is meant to be a Herp site with a chit chat area but lately it seems to have become a chit chat site. I have been a member of this site for years now and seen it going down hill because there seems to be a lot of people in here now that come in just to chat. I mean for example the fun you and MrBredli have been having (yes I know it was all in fun) but it started to really annoy the crap out of people and it appeared that even when people made comment about it being annoying it continued. I think that the flirting(fun or not) between you two has been the cause of most of the trouble you have been getting. Might I ask in the future just do it via these PMs. This site has changed so much over the years and they do it in an attempt to please all but one thing that has been a source of trouble for as long as I can remember is when people go into a thread and steer it into a totally opposite direction to what it was intended. Mainly by mucking around and making silly comments and that is why a lot of us long timers find it so annoying. It isn't so much becase it is you but just that it was happening at all.

Anyway mate sorry if you got offended by the way things went with it last night.

Again it appears someone is trying to make it appear to be something it isn't

EDIT:// Your so called wonderful pm was just another abusive letter. YOU are the one who insists on bringing it all up again and are incapable of getting over it. You are causing all the chaos. Stop it.[/QUOTE]

So where is the abuse in the PM? Where does it say you have a horrible persona?

If you want people to treat you better then stop lying for starters and jsut learn to relax...I will give you a chance (as I tried to with the PM) if you are willing to relax a bit?

i understand where u are coming from cwarren about it being a herp site with a chit chat section and not the other way round. but having said that if you read a thread from the chit chat section and it's something that doesn't interest u it makes more sense stop reading it than starting other threads complaining about it. if you are only interested in the herp stuff u can always just go to those sections and not have to worry about the chit chat part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back