Apologise

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lutzd

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Please accept our apologise for the temp. outage. SJ was doing some work on the site. Sorry.

I wondered why I couldn't get on before. It was going into a file download instead of opening the page. Apology accepted ;) :)

NO it is not accepted...why couldnt SJ do it 1am....lol....

LOL Junior is not kid anymore and he is extremely busy with studying doing his degree and 2 jobs to earn living.
I am greatfull he is doing all this extra work for me. He have no interest in reptiles and I appreciate his time to keep us on line. He is good son.

OH sexslatina you do give a way some secrets here. I am glad that mrs slatey don?t read this forum.

And he is good boy. .

yeah top job SJ....glad that able to help us on this site....I couldnt imgine what is involved in world of computer programing, scares me....all the best with your degree.....let me guess something to do with............computers?:)

Thanks again
Marc

yeah top job SJ....glad that able to help us on this site....I couldnt imgine what is involved in world of computer programing, scares me....all the best with your degree.....let me guess something to do with............computers?:)

Hay who's that hottie SEXSLATINA..can I have your phone number?

Thanks again
Marc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back