APS Boxing Day Picnic

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

This picnic will be organised by me so I will pick location and time. For the next meating we will delegate some other member and he will do same.

Our next gathering will be at Georges River National Park (Fitzpatrick Park)
Date: 26th of December, 2003
Time: 11:00am

Activities:
- Cricket game - Love the Glove party vs Anti-Gloves
- BBQ - Bring your own meat, bbq plates are in the park
- Footy match for the fittest members(old slatey excluded)
- Slatey's firewater testing

I would like to make day familly friendly and hope that we will get lot of kids acompanying.

sydney_genmap.cgi

UBD? page no. 291 grid ref. C13

CLICK HERE FOR LARGE MAP!

sounds great slaty i will be there ( if missus hasnt slready organised anything) oh by the way good work mate in organising this event... i hope to see you all there

Fuscus Sydney would be great christmas holiday for you. You can met som civilise people like Steve the pom or beautifull Nicole. And if we do not match your intelect, i will fix it with right dose of firewater.
For food we have BBQ expert Gregory. He is famous with his tucker.

Sounds like everyone will be there, it should be a good boxing day.

I would suggest organising something here in the West Aus, but from what I have heard, there are only 3 WA members :?

Lets have one for NT as well MM!!!

Sounds like fun, I'll be in Syd anyway, hopefully...(if I'm not booted out for bad humour by then!)(should be a law against drink posting) :lol:

LOL parko. we do not boot many people here on APS. You would have to be wery nasty person to be booted mate.

This meeting is still on.
Few people confirmed to me by PM and I would appriciate if people who are comming will let me know. Thanks.

:cry:
i can't make it, i have to work...
hope you all have a good time, and i'll try to get to the next one...

Status
Not open for further replies.