APS Get Together

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

This meeting will be organised by me so I will pick location and time. For the next meating we will delegate some other member and he will do same.

Our next gathering will be at Georges River National Park (Fitzpatrick Park)
Date: 10th of August, 2003
Time: 11:00am

Activities:
- Cricket game - Love the Glove party vs Anti-Gloves
- BBQ - Bring your own meat, bbq plates are in the park
- Footy match for the fittest members(old slatey excluded)
- Slatey's firewater testing

I would like to make day familly friendly and hope that we will get lot of kids acompanying.

sydney_genmap.cgi

UBD? page no. 291 grid ref. C13

CLICK HERE FOR LARGE MAP!

Awww I dont have anything to bring... :cry:
Oh well I'll substitute that for a few extra bourbons!

:)

Hey Slatey! Looking forward to the day, but just one question:

This look like a pretty big park on the map - do you have a thought of where in the park we'll meet?

It is not that big David. You will drive as far as Carynia rd take you and look for APS baner in entry to the park.

That would be really grate if we can have you ther mate. Bloody long distance :p

meeting is going ahead as planed and i would advise people take all safety measures regarding security. Most of you know what happened to my Georgina due christmas gathering. Best is just to come and not announced in the forum if you are planning to attend. In my case i decided to leave part of my family at home as everyone know i will be there. Shame my wife and father will miss out. I can't wait to meat new and old faces.
If you think we should cancel this meeting let me know in this topic.

Just a suggestion Slatey.
How about anyone that is going to attend,PM or email you so you will have an idea about numbers?

cheers M............................

Great idea fangs people who are comming please pm me and i will inform others how many people we have.

Yep

Yep, good idea. It would be interesting to have an idea of the numbers going.

I have disapointing news.
We had to cancel BBQ meating for security metter.
I hope that we did not dissapointed many members.
We could not find alternative meeting place secure against gate crushing.

That's a pity. I was rather looking forward to it. Oh well, maybe next time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.