APS Camping trip Informations

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

Hi All
This is the time we should seriously start organizing our weekend out camping trip at Coolendel. 7 and 8th of February Saturday Sunday.

Falconboy asked me to organize this my self.

There is no need for deposit. people who like to come please just post to this topic simle words.

I am comming 3 people or 2 people.

cost is $18 per adult and $8.50 per child.

At the moment we have few people joining us and from moderators there will be Garthfay and her partner attending and , me with small firewater supply.
We all meet there Saturday(exact details will be published just before trip)
People who don,t have transport, please post here and we will help to organize lift for you with somebody.

camp details and how to get there is easily available on this website; www.coolendel.com.au

I can't wait to see you there and have bit of quality time together like on our last camp trip.:D:D:D:D:D

If you don't understand something in the text above, that is because Slateman's English was used.

Good Job Slatey...

Due to me moving hopefully in a couple of weeks, i wont be able to go now.
I was taking reptilegirl_jordan, sorry love :(

Good Job Slatey...

Due to me moving hopefully in a couple of weeks, i wont be able to go now.
I was taking reptilegirl_jordan, sorry love :(

i am sure that we can organize lift for RGjordan with somebody.:D
Sad to hear that you are out.

I said in the other thread that I'm coming :) So, I'll say it in this thread too! There are so many threads!!!

Wowers = D Alrightey! Dad said that if i'm on good behaviour we will go :D I know i'm not expressing my excitement much. But i'm excited!!! XD

I'll be bringing my ipod speakers ( no plugs needed) so if anyone would like to bring theur ipods your more than welcome. I'm sure we wont be using it that much though =]

Gillsys music was absolutely unforgetable from the canberra trip :p

So will swimmers be needed ?

dam il be in japan......would hav liked to hav put some names to faces

Hey adz, dont worry about it =] Lucky you! have a fun time in Japan.Maybe next trip! = )

Bumpities

Looks like I will be sharing tent with Fay this time. ;)
I do have sort of OK from Garth.:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back