APS down

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

We apologise for some temporary downtime on our site recently. Due to recent popularity of our site, we had exceeded the bandwidth limit placed on the site (by ourselves), but this has now been adjusted so this should not occur again (unless we have another huge influx of visitors).

thats cool slaty thanks for getting it back up and running quite quickly.

That'll teach you for having the most popular reptile site in Aus :D :D :D

LOL I did not realized how much we are using. It will be ok again now.

Three cheers for APS,........Hip hip, hooray, hip hip.........! lol Phil, whatever would become of you if your computer broke down? :D

the time (though quick) seemed to take foreverrrrrrr. thanks 4 the quick fix though. :D

Hey Slateman, what is the current bandwidth usage of APS?? And if this site only has 50MB of space then how can each member have an upload quota of 12MB??

Slateman said:
We apologise for some temporary downtime on our site recently. Due to recent popularity of our site, we had exceeded the bandwidth limit placed on the site (by ourselves), but this has now been adjusted so this should not occur again (unless we have another huge influx of visitors).

I had to take a few Mersyndol and lie down for awhile - for literally hours, my life was a mess.... hot flushes, cold flushes, I didn't know if I was ever going to read any of you again! :D

moosenoose said:
Slateman said:

I had to take a few Mersyndol and lie down for awhile - for literally hours, my life was a mess.... hot flushes, cold flushes, I didn't know if I was ever going to read any of you again! :D

So I'm not the only one! :D

I had the morning off! No fights/bad language/abuse to sort out, no galleries to fix! Ah! Peace! ......... but it DID feel a little strange! :)

Dicco said:
moosenoose said:
Slateman said:

So I'm not the only one! :D

YIPPE I WAS NOT THE ONLY ONE EITHER

I think we nearly need a twelve step program .... aussie pythons anonymous :lol:

bloody hell Slatey, lol don't let it happen again, I was stuffed without it,,,,, I had to spend time with my missus as a result. Dam It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back