APS Merchandise

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
awsome thanks ad when i have more time ill set up an account (must buy g-string for summer)

only joking on the g-string

Just an FYI. The prices are as low as I can make them - there's no mark up on these items. Hopefully now that Cafe Press has an Australian sub-section, the prices/shipping are reasonable enough.

lol how about no....
i will honestly laugh so hard if anyone buys an aps g-string
can i just ask which person thought of that idea?
im still laughing...
id buy a tote bag... coz i hate those hideous green coles bags i have to use now. aps undies tho thats just odd... lol

administrator can you please pm me about sponsorship. sorry it's got nothing to do with this thread.

administrator can you please pm me about sponsorship. sorry it's got nothing to do with this thread.
Please send a ticket to the Sponsorship department in the Support Centre.

I seriously think that if you used a female to model the G-String you would get a few extra sales..........front , side & backside portraits would certainly do the job............:lol:

I need to come up with some T-Shirt designs, if anyone has any ideas can you send them to [email protected] and I'll see if we can come up with something.

I seriously think that if you used a female to model the G-String you would get a few extra sales..........front , side & backside portraits would certainly do the job............:lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHA...:lol:

haha thats cool!
might think about buying some stuff when i get paid :)

Yes, you need T shirts.... they could say, I just joined APS and all I got was this T shirt.........and 3 infractions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back