Are men supposed to understand women?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are men out there who like to be woo-ed just as much as women. In fact, I like getting gifts, but I like "wooing" my partner :lol: I wouldn't have it any other way. However, there are some women who just see the world as their play thing, have grown up with the understanding everything is just given to them, and that's that. It's not sexism per say, but rather an ingrained cultural belief that we encourage. It's also a male bonding experience to complain about the way 'she' - whoever she might be - treats you like an ATM machine.

As for that thread, some people are just camera *****s who need to feel desirable to a fault. Their self esteem is built on the foundations of attention, instead of belief in their own self.

As for a gift, give her $100 on a Bunnings gift card.

I think the topic should be " Are women supposed to understand men?" :D

Let's get the priorities straight here! ;) :lol:

I think it would be a short thread - answer: yes. Food, sex, ego strokes... most likely in the order if they're over 30 ;)

no... first and second in the incorrect place - unless they're somehow incorperated....

No, just need to both stop talking long enough for sex.....after that, who cares?

Pre teens is easier than teens.When teens they will not listen to a word you say,you will be 'so out of touch" "so old' and "you don't know anything" so you only have to remember one thing

'Go see your mother"...............mother is then to blame for all things that befall them.If mum says no you tell them you would have said yes but mother has ruled already. Mother told me she doesn't want you to date (insert appropriate description here) and you know what she is like if I disagree. Sorry I can't do anything about it.

You starting to get the picture?

What the hell are you babbling on about Slim, is that poetry or something?

I used to think I knew what I wanted from men.....now I dont? confused? yes, so if I confuse myself, I do not expect a Man to know what I want therefore I have no expectations or get disapointed. Hmmmm might explain why I am no longer married HEH HEH HEH I think the only long meaningful relationship I will have is to myself PMSL Actually I get on better long term with animals and children(shame they grow up) Ohhhh dear it looks like I am a Man basher, I do like men just not being in a living together/marriage relationship with them. I admire those couples that appear to have it all worked out in the understanding and know what the other wants department. In my experience the goal posts shift too much LOL......

It starts with cheesy crackers and builds to finding your mars bars and snickers missing from the fridge.

Keep count of how many beers you have in the fridge.

There's mars bars, snickers and beer in the fridge...?

This is such a loaded thread, and could go on forever. Edit the post to question 'are people meant to understand people' and maybe you'll get a firmer answer, because as much as people like to stereotype men and women, none of it is relevant. I've met manlier women than men (and no I'm not talking about looks here), and I've met more emotional men than women. As long as people define themselves in shades of grey you'll never have an answer, the best you could hope for is the simplest. Open your eyes in the morning, breathe and don't try to understand. Just rejoice that they accept you despite your faults and love them in spite of theirs. And stop for the love of f's-sake leaving the toilet seat up; do you know what it's like falling into an icy ceramic bowl in the morning without expecting it?!

Last edited:
Are men supposed to understand women?
Bahahahaha.

No.

We're all batshit insane in our own ways, no two women the same. That being said, men tend to be over simplified which just confuses the **** out of us sometimes.

The reason to think men and women are so different comes from people who don't understand compromise,acceptance and understanding.Relationships don't need to be competitions or battlegrounds.Like any strong friendship needs a solid foundation of similar interests.A relationship needs to be a friendship on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back