Are my beardies Big?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

munkee

Reaction score
Just curious if my guys are Big bruiser Beardies. My two males were born the 22nd of january and are 35cm total length and 14.5cm SVL. Is this big? I was getting concerned that my female was failing to thrive as she's about 11.5cm SVL and roughly the same age. Never tried to feed my guys pellets but made sure there was always vege available and fed crickets daily (sometimes morning and night). What do you all think? Am I paranoid or doing well? Any info would be great. Cheers

Ya paranoid mate, if you dont want them to grow so fast then dont feed em as much, simple as that, my pair are similar born around same time my male is 32cm and female 25-26, so i dont think ya got anything to worry about mate.

Cool Cool, More than happy to have them growing fast. Just read about some significantly older beardies that my guys have already outgrown. So was curious as to how other folks beardies were doing at a similar age. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back