are my jungles gravid?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has she ovulated yet?

See how her rear end is sort of kinked up and skinny looking and then the mid section looks swollen and solid, that can be interpreted as a sign of her assembling the ova to be fertilised ie ovulation......

pretty sure she has Ben.. she has been on & off her back for a few weeks now.. wont copulate with the male no more hasnt for a while now..

Yeah good work, was just a thought thats all.

Definately looks the goods and would defiantely think she will lay wether she has ovulated or not. Nice jungle by the way, was the male that nice stipey you have....

Yeah good work, was just a thought thats all.

Definately looks the goods and would defiantely think she will lay wether she has ovulated or not. Nice jungle by the way, was the male that nice stipey you have....

the male was a lester tiger, the male you are thinking of didnt go this year, i will put that intergrade male over the het for tiger next year Barra..View attachment 164786
pencil.png

I want to see that intergrade over a rpm!!!
Come on tony, just buy a couple, its only money !!!

I WANT TO TOO....lol its only time Craig.. i have the money put away for RPM's but have to wait till someone breed them first(im on a waiting list mate).. as you know not many rpm's around.. if someone has a female im more than interresed in geting him over one next year....hint..hint..lol..

looking good. Do you know the weights of your females? They both like pretty decent sized animals.

The striped male is ery nice as well.

Cheers,
Dave

Congrats , Nice stripeys!! , most of my jungles have already layed ,been an early season up here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back