arent kids cute/sayings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danni

Reaction score
I've just remembered a few things my son said to me when he was little (he is now 14) here is one of them.

I reckon he was around 6 or 7 at the time when he came into my room. I was getting dressed so i was standing in my underwear. (bra and Gstring) When he said to me, mum i think you have your underwear on backwards. I burst out laughing as i tried to imagine the G on the other way around... not a good look i dont think, no matter how good ones body is...

new fashion statement maybe? can you imagine models walking down the cat walk with their G on backwards. hmmm

So what funny thing has your child said or done?

My nearly 4yo daughter came home from daycare the other day having learnt the nativity story (we don't teach any religious stuff at home). I asked her to explain the story to me. Her explanation was as follows:

There was a mummy and a daddy, and the angel came to the mummy and told her that she would have a baby called Jenus (sic). The mummy was scared of the angel because she thought it was going to eat her baby :shock::shock::shock:. The mummy and daddy had the baby in a hotel, then went to Egypt because the wicked king wanted to kill them.

Well, kinda...

My son used to think the national anthem was.....'Australian's all have ostrich's'...instead of 'Australians all let us rejoice'.

Another funny story was when he was over at a friend's house when he was 2 and he must have done something wrong because she said to him, 'What would your mother say if she saw you doing that' and he replied in all seriousness 'that I'm being a little bastard'.....lol

No kids myself, but when my sister was 4 or so she dobbed on my brother and I, telling my mother that
"The boys are teasing me, just because I don't have a brain!"

LOL you could easily write a book.
as i work with children i hear a lot of things, one comment comes to mind...
a young girl said to me "when i turn 10, im allowed to say the C word"
surprised i said, no way, mum wouldnt let you say that, she said again yes, mum said i can... no way i insisted... well the girl was getting frustrated and sternly told me she was allowed.
Hmmm, suddenly clicking i asked her ... what C word are you talking about ... the young girl said you know ... cc... rrr aaaa pppp word...
ohhhhhhhh i replied and nodded, no worries then lol.

Whenever my 5yr old son bugs me for things, i ask him what he needs first.
His answer............ 'a job' :lol:

mmmm as being a mother of four kids ,there was many a time I wanted the world to open up and swallow me whole ...but one of the funniest moments was from my youngest (16 now) he was three, we were shopping at woolies,he was walking behind me while I was pushing the trolly , in his cute little voice he was saying things like "mummy I can smell your arm ,mummy I can smell your toes, mummy I can smell your ears," get the picture .. this was said in a cute normal decible tone ,type of loudness that I myself and anyone that was close enough could hear ..some old ducks thought he was cute and went along with the laugh BUT! in a turn around on TOP NOTE he screams (so everyone in woolworths could hear) "AND MUMMY I CAN SMELL YOUR BUM!" OMG...... I wanted to crawel in a hole and never come out.............

Last edited:
hahah ok i have another ... again my this was from my son when he was around 8 or so...
I was reading a romance novel and the front cover featured a man and a woman semi dressed and he said to me.... "mum are they having sex"? i looked at him very surprised and asked him what he knew about sex, being very embarassed he wouldnt say anything, so after some encouragement from mummy he tells me sex is when you have to get naked, "yes" i say ... "and you kiss"..." and you hold hands" "hmmm" i reply and lastly .................. "you smile a lot" lol

id say he was pretty much spot on hahaha
if only he knew

Not so much a saying but....

When my son was born my daughter was 3 and since I knew older siblings often felt left out because the new baby atracted so much attention (and so many presents), I went out and bought her a new doll around the same size as the baby and clothes and accessories. So whenever I fed the baby, or changed him or whatever, she'd be along side me doing the same with "her baby". Niamh is pretty precocious and switched on and would sit and listen to my girlfriend and I talk about all the usual mum stuff....sard vs napi san, burping, sleeping times, breast vs bottle and the whole nazi mothers association pressure some of us had felt. At first she'd just sit there while I fed Riley and feed her baby with a bottle with a chuck rag over her shoulder....but the first few times she did this she'd watch me with an odd expression like something didn't quite make sense. And then one day she sat next to me with her rag on her sholder and her baby in her arm, hoiked up her shirt and whacked the doll to her chest. When I looked over at her and (as seriously as I could manage) asked her why she wasn't using the bottle, she looked me bang in the eye and said that she was doing what was best for the baby.....just like me :lol:

I have 6 kids so i've heard heaps of funny things come out of kids mouths but a couple of stand outs are when my daughter Ruby was about 4 she asked me if bees make honey then who makes vegemite, is it the ants? Another was when my son Kabe was 3 we were walking through a shopping centre & he spotted this man that was very dark skinned & at the top of his lungs he started yelling "look theres a mud man mum". I think it was probably one of the most embarresing moments ever but thankfully the guy thought it was pretty funny:lol: I guess that was the first time he noticed people have different skin colours:)

My daughter is only 10 months atm so just starting to say a few words (but not yet sentences)...

One day me and my partner were on holiday in Busselton, at the fish observatory thing, and there were lots of tourists etc and one aussie family in front of us, there little one pointed to an asian man and said very loudly, "Mum why has that man got a funny face?"...My partner and I busted out laughing and the lady spun round also laughing and she said to us (my partner pregnant at the time) that

My daughter is only 10 months atm so just starting to say a few words (but not yet sentences)...

One day me and my partner were on holiday in Busselton, at the fish observatory thing, and there were lots of tourists etc and one aussie family in front of us, there little one pointed to an asian man and said very loudly, "Mum why has that man got a funny face?"...My partner and I busted out laughing and the lady spun round also laughing and she said to us (my partner pregnant at the time) that we would have funny comments to look forward to one day... One of her sons also said (looking off the jetty into the water) that they through dead bodies in the water when you die, so the sharks can eat it... lol

My 4 year old nephew is a bloody crack up, and yes kids are so damn funny!!!

For anyone into motorcycle racing...I used to sing along to The Kinks song "Lola"...but instead I would sing "Randy, Randy Mamolaaaaa...". Mum let me do it until I was about 10.

ungako nrazuz is what my 2 yr old has been saying lately, and it wasnt till i was havin a drink with my mate that i realized i was sayin the same thing.

do you want to go see uncle craigo and rastus(the dog)?
lol

mum told me something i said i think i was around 3 or 4 and we were in the bank and me and my bro were sitting in the pram all of a sudden i said 'puck' (replace the p) and mum being mum tried to cover it up saying 'oh you want your truck' as my brother was playing with one

My sister in law was over for dinner a few weeks ago and our two year old had just convinced her Aunt to let her have some soft drink. She climbed onto the chair next to her aunt, leaned in close looking her lovingly in the eye, patted her shoulder and said 'Cristy I love ....coke.'! The look on my sister in laws face was hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back