ARP on Saturday...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexr

Reaction score
Hey everyone - went for a fang in my new fourby up to Australian Reptile Park on Saturday so I thought I would share some photos...

There was hardly no one there - and made it in time to see the funnel webs being milked.

It was a great day - all the animals where out and about - even the spiders!

Saw a pretty big high gold Diamond roadkill on the freeway home which was about the only downer.

(Can you guess the snake?)

Lovely shots mate. You'll have to stick the perentie in Moose's nanana tongues post. Keep 'em coming.

Alex,

Let me guess. Is it a yellow childreni, like the one thats causing so much drama on several other sites :D

It's not yellow, that's a photoshop!

Photoshop?? What can you change colours with it, can you. Gee I hope no ones been doing that.

no no no the photo was just taken under different light 3yrs ago before shed laid eggs on the moon with a flower in her hair :)

dont u think it is about time we drop the whole patternless yellow children thing from my understanding it has been sorted and we dont need things like that clogging up our website.... dont get me wrong if u buy something through aps and there is a problem post it but the whole patternless yellow children thing is a bit flogged out

:shock: WTF are you guys going on about????

Yeah possum - I scared the poo out of it with my flash - check out its hair standing on end!

yeah - but I would love to see it with a twinkle in its eye when it looks at my youngest.... - you know like the lions and the zoo seem too get...

It scares me to here you talk like that about your youngest Alex. I have just read your PM's remember. :)

Nice work mate, great shot of the perentie, shame about the diamond but dont try telling me you didnt get a photo of it!

Gotta get up there again..

Hey alex let me guess the diamond was on right hand side of the road?Did you happen to stop & get a pic at all?I aswell seen this animal,i was in flowing traffic & a deadline to meet otherwise id of picked it up.To me it was nearlly green it was that yellow,only thing i could think was i hope some barstard didnt swerve & that someone has moved it to the side of the road.At 110km/h i thought it looked stunning.Did You get a better look at all ?

Cheers popp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back