ARP Pics here.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Shots shane!

Looked at the SLR's today actually, probably getting the Olympus with 14-45 lens, then the 45-200 lens. Tripod bag etc etc for about $1600.

Then Ill get the Macro lens on top of that. Cant wait!

Come on there are more pics out there where are they! That Albino Rattler copped about 500 flashes in its face in group A alone!

MANY photos

I have heaps and a whole epic on the bite so if you want more say so and i will.
These are the Creme da la creme (sp?) of the 53 taken and many have been rejected. All of these have been recoloured and/or resized for your virwing pleasure.

I was thinking since there are so many photos some of which are awesome, maybe as a thank-you to the park (not only did I save $40 on entry I got an awesome tour and experiance that will last a lifetime) we could offer them the use of some of these photos for promotional stuff if they saw some they liked... just an idea, let me know what you think.

I would really like the idea that they used some of our photos and saved the money that could have been spent on a photograpger on the new tazzie devil site or something.
Anyway enjoy...

BTW i could not name all the snakes particularly vens so my naming system is for me to recognise what the pic is before i look... (sheepish smile)

Attachments

• BigBoyEric.jpg
    BigBoyEric.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 54
  • BITE3.jpg
    BITE3.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 46
  • BITE6.JPG
    BITE6.JPG
    267.5 KB · Views: 50
  • KoalaBum.jpg
    KoalaBum.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 30
A few more

Attachments

• NOT AGAIN.jpg
    NOT AGAIN.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 42
  • RedBrownDeathAdder.jpg
    RedBrownDeathAdder.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 38
  • TigerToBeMilked.jpg
    TigerToBeMilked.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 48
  • TrainedBHPthreat.jpg
    TrainedBHPthreat.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 68
C'mon people!! I spent 20mins posting thses... *sniff* the least you could do is comment on my idea *sniff sniff*

nice shots :) I like the croc pic in the first lot the best.

Shane

There are some nice pics here, keep them coming.
I'll have to see if any of mine are worth posting after I finally get them on the computer.

Yeah croc shot is great well done.

Wheres MrSpike hiding!

Great pics everyone, wish I could have attended. But where are the shots of the attendees? I know I'm not the only one who can't get enough of that Hugster guy.... ;)

Offering use of the pics to the ARP sounds like a great idea. And you all seem to have got some great pics... makes up for me missing most of the day. Thanks you snap happy people!

I think i got some nice vid of the tiger being milked, as well as the dedication. no photos though, as some unprintable stole my camera. maybe that is the universes way of telling me to upgrade?

oh crap thats no good jen hope i didnt happen at arp

can you pm me some details of your flesh eating bugs my hubby is a bow hunter and may be interested in getting some

camera

Jen, so sorry to hear that, especially after all your hard work, it was a great day. do you know where it went missing from?that's unbelievable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back