Arrrhhh...stuck eggs!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers Dee; more luck; then good management;
needless to say i'm stoked it worked out...phew! ;)

that is so amazing.
would you usually take the hatchies out straight away or leave them with the mother for a while?
hope it all works for you!
: )

Well done tree. Has the Mac noticed any of the hatchies yet? If so, is she showing signs of noticing something is terribly wrong with her babies. Either way great story and thanks for sharing.

congrats

that is a great result from a stressful situation.

cheers

that's awesome Tree!!! I'm really happy for you that everything has worked out for you so far. Please keep us updated as to the progress of these little guys.

What a cutie by the way.

So far only one has fully left the egg; with another seven with their heads poking out.
I actually watched one slit the egg before.....I was amazed at how fast it did so.
The mother doesn't seem to have noticed that their not her young; however I will remove her a bit later;
just for safety sake....I don't think I'd like to see her consume any of the young; as she seems rather keen for a feed; my hand doesn't seem to be quenching her appetite :lol:
With others we've allowed to maternally incubated in the past; we normally remove the mother after most have either left the egg; or have at least pipped...
Only two to go; so all has gone well so far ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back