Assistance center for reptiles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

helen_er

Reaction score
Due to the lack of timely assistance and necessary special skills in the Siberia, many animals die slowly before our eyes. During the time while I was searching for answers on how to help my turtle, I read a lot of similar stories of patients reptiles, which have not been able to help - no one in our region to provide skilled care to these animals, and an accurate diagnosis. Some of these stories I posted on this site. And I decided to open in NovosibirskCENTRE REPTILES, where everyone will be able to apply with their animals and to undergo necessary medical treatment for the reptile. After creating a project center, I realized that the amount needed to create it, not small. But I decided not to despair, and now I still have one last chance to carry out this important goal. Open center only on donations from those who are faced with the problem of treatment of reptiles, or who are not indifferent to the fate of the lost animals.

sounds tough in 'the siberia'

I'll help you out jande.............*cough* scam *cough* the horrific spelling should be the first heads up

this is how many in the last few days? has the site been compromised or are these people really signing up

I would like to donate my life savings, I will only transfer to western union though ;)

In Siberia maybe you would have to donate warm jumpers,snow shoes and snow slides for the reps.

Too bad so sad.
If you send me your bank account details I will deposit $1000000 USD but you will first need to pay for the transfer of those funds which will be $10,000USD which you can pay to me via western union

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back