At Last..........they've started hatching

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

koubee

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
At long last my beardie eggs have started to hatch, i don't think i have ever been this excited.
I'm so excited that i took 10 photos and only 2 worked out......lol
There won't be much sleep for me tonight, i'll be watchiing them all night.
Anyway here is the best pic........enjoy........many more to come....

Attachments

• first hatchy.jpg
    first hatchy.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 132
thanks, i have one with it's head out and 3 eggs look like they have splits in them. They're so cute....

re At

Congratulations,yep ide be excited too,always nice!

Koubee,
What was the date of deposition? My Female laid on the 26th (3 or 4 days ago). What was your incubation temp and how long until they hatched or started too?

I currently have the temp @ 29oC as I have too accomidate for other eggs. She only laid 5 and one appears to be a slug. How many did your female lay? My female is only 30-35cms.

Congrats BTW.
Shawn

At 30c the minimum that the central beardies start to hatch is at about 54 days.
Henrylawsoni at that temp min 45 days.

She laid them on the 5th of october and temps are 30c approx. I didn't have an incubator so i put them in a click clack with vermiculite and put them into my yearling coastals enclosure.

Cool, so 29oC is Ideal as I keep Easterns/ Coastals and they are used to slightly cooler temps, thus the eggs can incubated slightly cooler so 29oC is fine.

Congrats and I hope you have fun with your new hatchies!

Shawn

Thanks guys, i got up this morning very early to check my babaies and it looks as if they're all going to hatch. I have 1 totally out of it's egg which is so cute and so quick.
The rest will hatch today, i think...........very exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back