Aussie Pythons & Snakes Update

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Database error The Aussie Pythons & Snakes database has encountered a problem. Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.aussiepythons.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.aussiepythons.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
You were probably on the site during the period our daily database backup was created.

Attempted to add a news article - told the header length was too long ( over 180 characters)
shortened header only to get same message
shorted header to a well-known four letter word ( "Gosh") only to be told the same again.

I suspect the problem is actually the story field

Attempted to add a news article - told the header length was too long ( over 180 characters)
shortened header only to get same message
shorted header to a well-known four letter word ( "Gosh") only to be told the same again.

I suspect the problem is actually the story field
Looks like you have the header in your story and your story - not sure if you meant to do this.

The title has to be less than 256 characters, I've attempted to make the story field bigger to see if that helps. I'll test more tonight.

Administrators,

Great Work and I feel this is very fair & reasonable.

As a business owner I understand the costs involved in managing websites.

People who use the site can obtain great help, advise, fascilities for selling of reptiles and equipment and just the general chit chat stuff and this is a great run site.

Keep up the good work.

Rob

Administrators,

People who use the site can obtain great help, advise,

ha, thats only if youre a veteran, if you're a noob, you generally get, 'go look that up in another thread' :lol:

just thought id post in here as i didnt want to start a whole thread about it.... but why cant i reply to a 'wanted' add? it says i am either not subscribed or i have an infraction which if i have.... i am totally unaware of? any other reasons why i am not able to reply? is it just me? or are others having the same problem?

thanks admin..... so you cant reply to anyone elses thread in the for sale or wanted sections?

all explained now. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back