Australia Zoo Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caloundra is a nice area, i lived in Arundel for a while, Kalana Road loved that house, had a huge atrium in the middle of the house, with door access was fantastic.

These photos are amazing. You did well to get it through the glass!! every time i go there i can never seem to get past the smudges on the glass or the reflection. or it could just be my camera.

Im from the coast and love it here. especially the beaches :D

Thanks, I just cleaned the glass with my shirt lol and then put the camera lens right up against the glass so there was no reflections.

These photos are amazing. You did well to get it through the glass!! every time i go there i can never seem to get past the smudges on the glass or the reflection. or it could just be my camera.

Im from the coast and love it here. especially the beaches :D

There is a few things you can do. First make sure the flash is OFF when you take the pic that way it will eliminate the reflection (in most cases) and another thing is you can ask a staff member if you can have the windows cleaned, so you can take some photos. We try to clean them as much as possible, but atm we are short staffed and with everything else we have to do it can be quite hard to get to them to often.

I love the Australia zoo ...and the water dragons are everywhere ...be good once all of the enclosures are built ..They need to put on a "decent" snake show ,educating AUSTRALIANS and OVERSEA TOURISTS about AUSTRALIAN SNAKES ...instead of using the exotics ...about my only beef with the place, other then that ,its one of the best zoo's I have ever been too.;)

I agree with you. Would be great if we could do a real snake show. Maybe in the future!!! I do know we have plans to demo another reptile (can say yet) and if it happens it will be pretty cool.

I agree with you. Would be great if we could do a real snake show. Maybe in the future!!! I do know we have plans to demo another reptile (can say yet) and if it happens it will be pretty cool.
GOOD GOOD let Terri know then ;)

We try to clean them as much as possible, but atm we are short staffed and with everything else we have to do it can be quite hard to get to them to often.

Well Im moving up that way in the next couple of weeks, Im going to apply for a job at the zoo but I dont like my chances as Im betting that everyone wants to work there. But I would happily come in and clean the windows all day :D

There is a few things you can do. First make sure the flash is OFF when you take the pic that way it will eliminate the reflection (in most cases) and another thing is you can ask a staff member if you can have the windows cleaned, so you can take some photos. We try to clean them as much as possible, but atm we are short staffed and with everything else we have to do it can be quite hard to get to them to often.

You work at the zoo!! how lucky. I have a friend whos working with the Mackaws there atm. it seems like a great place to work at.

But thanks for the info :D

amazing photos Matt!! should really go in the pro photography business mate

You work at the zoo!! how lucky. I have a friend whos working with the Mackaws there atm. it seems like a great place to work at.

But thanks for the info :D

Yeah its a great place to work... I know the guys/gals from bird show

By the way that blue condro never use to look like that. It has been slowly morphing into the blue you see over a period of time. It started with small dots of blue.

I need to go visit the zoo again, its been a while! Might see about making it a club outing next year too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back