Australian Reptile Park photo's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be best if this thread dissappears into the APS coffers before it goes too far eh!

I started this thread, just to let people know that I had been to ARP and if anyone was interested, there were some photo's in my gallery.
Now it seems to have developed into quite something else, as quite often seems to be the case.

Admin, it might be best to lock this thread, as it's not going anywhere, other than downhill fast!

I think there is some misconception here that there has been unfounded accusations made against the ARP.
From what I have been privy to there has indeed been and acknowledged incidences involving viruses at ARP as has there been in otrher institutions and private collections.
It is now a matter of public record and was handled through the Agriculture Department.
Because these are notifiable diseases the appropriate authorities have been involved.
Of course my information is not first hand except for some emails from those directly involved.
As a result of what has happened it has made me aware of the quarentine and steralisation issues that I have been lax in.
If we cannot learn from these things when they happen we will just go through them again.
The thing to do is discuss the aspects of Spilota's comments that are relevant. Dont be put off because of the actions of Raymond Hoser from good discussion.
It is not necessary to start defaming in some tit for tat words war.
Remember, just because something is true does not mean that you can maliciously tell the world.
Peter

NCHERPS..........no one blames you..........I think you pictures are great and there should be more of them.........I wont be posting anymore on this thread unless it is with regards to your initial post.......many apologies from the spider

Firstly I had no intention of defaming the park with tit for tat words. I simply stated that I avoid the place because of health issues. It was then everyones elses remarks that I prove facts which I have done on his say so. As for being an ex criminal what do you mean by that? I despise criminals and do not appreciate being called one . And no Slateman you do not know me personally. And not once have I claimed to of worked for ARP (as I said I will avoid the place at all costs). And I have not made any accusations under an annonymous name. As far as I can see I made a simple statement with which everybody wanted to know why? when? how? etc. Perhaps if you lot could except other peoples opinions and motives rather than question them this thread may have not turned into a **** fight.

Spiderlady,
Get over yourself girl. I never once defamed Peter Nosworthy. I simply asked you a question which you did not answer. Has Peter euthanised animals on behalf of ARP recently? Pretty easily answered if you know all about the park which you seem to think you do.

Spilota.
I did write my remark about knowing you as ex criminal just to show you how easy is to discredit somebody on internet. Who can prove that I am not saying truth? I can know you or not, but acusattion which was written stay and stain your name.

That is exactly what you did in this sentence;;;; I do have 1st hand knowledge on the situation and know alot more than the general public.
How easy is to write something like that about them if you are anonym and refuse to sign under the acusattion. As far as I am concern, you can be lying again and damaging reputation of great organization.

Thanks. I just want it to protect organisation which is financially suported by many members of APS.
You do not know this becoase you are just newbie here, but APS colected lot of money to support File snake true Reptile Park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back