Australian Reptile Park - Some Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrOsteo

Reaction score
Here are some pics of todays trip. Hope you like them.

very nice :D Good to see the iguana in good health. Last time I was there it had a very sore looking "raw" snout.

All the reps seemed to be in great order. The burmese python was amazing.

However, seeing that corn snake just makes me want to have one even more. Wish we were allowed!

DrOsteo said:
All the reps seemed to be in great order. The burmese python was amazing.

However, seeing that corn snake just makes me want to have one even more. Wish we were allowed!

Thats only cos they dont have olives on display (least not when I've been there) :wink:

They actually didn't seem to have many aussie snakes on display at all. Especially not many pythons. They had a great 93kg 4 year old burmese though.

its a rhino viper eating a very big rat. Sorry bout the quality

Nice pics

the part i really enjoyed was the exibition/talk that they do in the "arena" they really should put like a small "grandstand" there as it goes for a good 2 hours

WOW that is a rat its eating?? I thought it was a rabbit it is HUGE! I never heard of that snake before HEE HEE Learning something new everyday from here!

Rhino & Gaboon Vipers are my favourite vipers in the world. They're simply awesome and I'm not usually a Viper lover - I like Elapids a whole lot more.. I'm not keen on snakes usually with Haemotoxic & Cytotoxic venom properties.. Rhinos & Gaboons might look slow and sluggish by they are one of the fastest strikers on the planet - they also have the longest fangs of any venomous snake - sometimes upwards of two inches! Hooray - great pics mate!

Try looking up the website :wink:

Adult $20.00
Concessions:
(student, senior or concession ID card must be shown) $13.00
Child (3-15 years) $10.00
Child (0-2 years) Free
Family (2 Adults + 2 Children 3-15 years)
:)

**You now owe me something....mostly likely something alcoholic..

Adult $20.00
Concessions:
(student, senior or concession ID card must be shown) $13.00
Child (3-15 years) $10.00
Child (0-2 years) Free
Family (2 Adults + 2 Children 3-15 years) $52.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back