Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mick has aged since i was last there. LOL about 5 or so years ago.
i thought it was a great place when we last went and next time i go down to nsw i would definietly go again.
cheers
mel

A little off topic...same place...different species

I hate spiders. I kinda rushed around in the spider room, not fond of them at all. Snapped a couple of quick shots at the fakes and left..lol

Yes they do have their platypuses. They are so gorgeous. Sadly no pics :( my family were busting to head home by then and didn't get a photo or video. Never mind....next time.

But I did have a cuddle of the baby tassie devil. What a cutie.....I didn't want to give him back.....I like the way the older ones grabbed hold of Mick's pants and it was happy to be dragged around. When he offered them the kangaroo leg he weren't letting that get away......Mick swung the rope around and almost airborned the little devil....he wasn't letting go of his dinner.....lol....then he got the baby out. It was funny how he let the crowd believe there was a 2nd one in the carrier crate and he made out that it bit him. He flung his hand out, throwing a toy devil into the crowd.
P1180620.jpg

P1180629.jpg

Awww they're so cute! I love Devils! It's so sad that cnacer is killing them off. Hopefully they can isolate the gene that's effects the cancer and breed that into the "pure" colony in the North of Tas.
I only with they had a thylacine too!

They said that wild devils could possibly be extinct within 10-12 years from that cancer so I hope they have plenty working on the disease to reverse it?

Mick certainly has aged, and Rosie the Alligator I think is a personal 'pet' of his, she is allowed free roam of his home. He does a comparison to show how snappy an aussie croc is compared to Rosie, and some kid usually gets his hat back with a few teeth marks in it from the croc.

Herpers should also know that if you are a member of a herp society you get in to the park for free. Ah, sweet memories of the trip I 'organised' for APS a few years back. Someone should do that again... behind the scene tour was awesome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back