Awesome colours - anyone know what it is?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a rainbow boa, they are so beautiful!

That's a rainbow boa...one of the most beautiful snakes available IMO when i held one in the states the rainbow sheen was 100 x more impressive then an olive python in the sun ,nice oranges and blacks aswell...and then you have the ridiculously quick feeding response you have with most boas have...i love it :D

Not really my cup of tea the Rainbow Boa's.... I absolutely love regular Boa's though!

I absolutely love Boas and I must say that the Brazilian Rainbows are amongst my favourites.

Such a bueatiful snake pity we arent allowed exotics

They used to pop up in the pet trade quite frequently in the UK and as stated previously, the colour and irredescence altho amazing in photos, can not be compared to in the flesh.

Totally agree, I used to have one of these when I lived in Texas, by far the best looking snake I have ever seen. The photos don't do them justice. I would own one again in a heartbeat if they were legal here.

That's a rainbow boa...one of the most beautiful snakes available IMO when i held one in the states the rainbow sheen was 100 x more impressive then an olive python in the sun ,nice oranges and blacks aswell...and then you have the ridiculously quick feeding response you have with most boas have...i love it :D

Will be getting my first Brazilian Rainbow Boa next week, I cannot wait.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

Brazillian Rainbow Boa. They used to be sooooo expensive. I had a pair when I was in the UK 20 some years ago. Cost me an arm and a kidney. Now you can pick them up for around 250USD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back