Awesome feast for my EWDs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mudgudgeon

Reaction score
Just got a delivery of insects from ARC.

I gave my water dragons about 30 blow flies and 20 crickets. I've never seen them go so nuts feeding :lol:

They were diving for blowies left right and centre, diving off the rock wall and hanging on with two toes.

Very entertaining :D :D

Big thumbs up for ARC ;)

I'm not sure my wife would appreciate a bunch of blowflies being released inside the house, not so sure I'd like blowflies inside either - and I'd be reluctant to use fly spray to get rid of rogue escapee blowflies, would also kill my crickets and mealworms and probably not healthy for lizards either.

I'd be chasing them about with flyswat.

Sounds like your EWDs had a ball chasing them and eating them though.

How did you get the flies into their enclosure without any escapee flies ?
Were they in a little bottle that you simply put in the enclosure ?

lol they are very good hunters ay, i love watching them eat..

im very much a creature of habit and feed all my reptiles at the same time everyday and the ewd's dont take notice until they are right about to eat but my beardies know that when my car pulls up ( loud wrxy ) its almost food time and as i walk in they are all up on the tracks of the glass waiting for their food lol.

i also use arc and they are great. 800 2/3 crickets once a week.. nice

I'm not sure my wife would appreciate a bunch of blowflies being released inside the house, not so sure I'd like blowflies inside either - and I'd be reluctant to use fly spray to get rid of rogue escapee blowflies, would also kill my crickets and mealworms and probably not healthy for lizards either.

I'd be chasing them about with flyswat.

Sounds like your EWDs had a ball chasing them and eating them though.

How did you get the flies into their enclosure without any escapee flies ?
Were they in a little bottle that you simply put in the enclosure ?

get one of those electric shock fly swatters, they seriously work, dont even need to hit them hard cos the electricity does all the work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back