Awesome Wellsii

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is different to all my others as it is orange rather than brick red. Spectacular in the flesh. Oooooh, cant wait for babies from this little beauty.

Awesome Wellsi

Cant look that good a colour womas,you have CHEATED and body painted the poor little bugger.

RE: Awesome Wellsi

Come on womas you prettied that up with photoshop :lol:

Nah seriously a spectacular looking animal!!!I reckon if adders weren't vens they'd be one of the most popular snakes around!!!I've seen a few absolute crackers i'd love to have but i won't be getting vens anytime soon that's for sure.....

RE: Awesome Wellsi

"Woma's, awesome any chance if possible,... to e-mail some close up's, as i'm after some for my artwork, cheers mate"

Wellsi

Does anyone know if anyone has these for sale at the moment ?? I have tryed some places in WA with no luck at the present. I am after the brick red with the black heads

RE: Wellsi

venom8, the reason there aren't any for sale is that there are very few in captivity. The red and blacks are the rarest of their colour forms. I have collected mine and what you see is all i have in red and black, but i have found and left behind at least 30 others as they are the pale banded variety. The female above is the closest to a black and red i have, my other females are all pale banded.
So saying, if any come up for sale they will be expensive due to their rarity ( red and black ).
All mine are now eating thawed weaner mice so it is looking good for the future.

Womas4me, yeh i'm under that impression that they will be expensive but its just something i have to add to my adder collection. I have spoken with Rocky Reptiles and they are trying to get a permit for the collection of these species but if you do want to sell any or know wnyone else, be sure to drop me a line..............Thanks

awesome snakes, but i can wait until the price comes down... venomous should never be THAT expensive :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back