aww poor snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helikaon

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just euthed a nice sized coastal carpet that had been run over, had broken his spine about half way, poor bugger was still alive some how even though his bottom half was not only paralysed but also necrotic. must have been a good few days since it happened bloated stinking and basically was mush from mid way to tail. and i can bet the person who ran him over didnt blink an eye when it happened:(

crappy start to the week i say
H>

" I ran over a snake, he was fine, he just crawled away".

I despise that comment. Indeed a bad way to start the week.

and of course to end the day i see another nice carpet dead on the road on the way home,, never see carpets around here

Poor thing :( Its really hard to believe the majority of people would not hesitate in running over a snake. I had someone talking to me the other day saying how I should be proud of them cause they stopped for a blue tongue lizard. Then onto the topic of snakes the reply was "Oh I would definately not stop for a snake. They are ugly and scary".

they should watch were there driving before a snake or a lizard just gose splat :D

I see a new roadkill snake every day to and from work going past a scientific reserve, hate it.
Mostly green tree snakes, carpets and red bellies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back