Axanthic BHP Babies!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreatSnakes

Reaction score
A couple of pics of my successful axanthic pairing. These guys hatched a couple of weeks ago and have all now had their first sheds. 12 eggs laid and got 12 healthy babies :)
016.jpg029.jpg

Nellynake - Depends on the breeder but Axanthic's usually go for around $2500, that's the price I have seen them at anyway.

@Greatsnakes - Stunning Axanthics, very jealous :)

Congrats! all healthy babies from all healthy eggs!!!! They are so cute, I wish my dad would let me get a BHP...according to him they look evil :p
Congrats once again!

Mate, well done! Those are some stunning examples of a stunning breed of snake, you should be proud

Very nice they look great, what you gonna let them go for ?

Thanks for the nice comments everyone! They are stunning pythons and I'm a very proud Dad :)
It was an axanthic pairing so all axanthic babies (12), not bad for a first time mom!

Sharkyy1o5, your Dad needs to visit, I'll change his mind!!

Congratulations! Smokin' hot! pinstipe too!
Price also varies depending on patterning
How big was mum going into the breeding season?

Aaron

Yes pics of the parents and some more of the young ones aswell..... congrats they are stunning.

Awesome news Greatsnakes...BHPs are a favourite of mine and Axanthics are top of the list..well done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back