Axanthic???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably best to ask Zac...or maybe visit his site as he has a spool on this line, from memory. I can only hope that what was sold to me, proves out and I can conclusively confirm Zacs line... I'm sure you can appreciate the comment, as these animals were sold to me as "Axanthic" animals which they look like, but I didn't breed them.
Could be exciting Kenno or maybe is just a one off ivory jungle/carpet...lol

I just thought that since you own the animal and it was sold to you as an "Axanthic" that maybe you would of asked 'How is it an Axanthic? Is it recessive or a co-dom morph?'

Just curious

Cheers

It's a recessive trait. I'm with ihaveherps on this one though, he hatches out alot of 'morphs' good luck to everyone though with their projects and efforts.

I just thought that since you own the animal and it was sold to you as an "Axanthic" that maybe you would of asked 'How is it an Axanthic? Is it recessive or a co-dom morph?'

Just curious

Cheers
Sorry Kenno,

I have had a colorful and Public relationship with Zac and like to move on from that.
Of course the questions were asked, but i cant prove anything...
BTW, my old mans a retired Judge and have grown up with that all my life..... are you a Solicitor/Barrister? All the questions, reminds me of him growing up...lol
Do you, when you buy an animal from someone who you had a re pour with, get out the lamp and probe them into submission until you hear what you want to hear? I don't think so...although when I have purchased say an Albino from some respected breeders, I have put a gun to their head and said, IF these get some colour in them when they get older, i'll be back to finish you....but thats normal hey??? LOL

Hope it proves out for you Southside.... though the guy seems to hatch 20 new morphs in every 13 egg clutch he hatches...
Thanks ihaveherps....:) Exactly, that's why I am skeptical but hopeful...
PM me kenno if you want to chat...

Cheers mate.

hey rick have you gaveit any thought about giving that murray darling back to original owner or you going to keep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back