Axantic GTP?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterrat

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
While searching for an "international" GTPs, a friend of mine let me photograph this beauty he hatched last year. Of course, it wasn't for sale at any price, so the pic is all I got.

Please don't ask who owns it.

Me too, had a real close look at it and can see faint shop marks :p

Does look awesome though!

No you guys I am so sure it is real!!!!!! All you doubting Thomas's out there..shame on you......next you will be trying to say the Easter Bunny and Santa and the Tooth Fairy and Happily Ever After are all made up too.....

Tell me exactly where you can see any "shop marks".

On the right hand side, near the snakes edge where the moss is, a tiny bit above that, you can see where there is a definite, "erase/shadow" type mark.

Don't know if that made sense but you can definitely see it.

Hey guys, I had a look and it's unlikely its shopped as the whites and reds are too accurate... (and no, I had nothing to do with this one)

White gtps have been seen before overseas, so being that this was an "international" line, then it was only a matter of time...

example;
whitegtp.jpg

I hope this helps,
cheers

While searching for an "international" GTPs, a friend of mine let me photograph this beauty he hatched last year. Of course, it wasn't for sale at any price, so the pic is all I got.

Please don't ask who owns it.

Your photos usually are a bit cleaner than that Michael ;)

Wow. That's unreal. And I disagree about the shop marks - I'm a skeptical scientist-to-be, but I'm a believer this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back