B&G Jungle or Bredli or Darwin Carpet - Help???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

harmac

Reaction score
Hi all, just after some advice from keepers of the above. I would like to get another snake and can't decide between a B&G Jungle or a Darwin Carpet; however to throw a spanner in the works, my son wants a Bredli........ any suggestions???? Pros and cons for each?

Thanks guys.

get a hypo bredli they look realy good or a darwin b and g jungles are very snappy

Darwin and jungles will probably be snappier then bredli when young, but they can all be devilish, and there's always the exception.

If you and your son both wnat a bredli maybe go with that? Otherwise if you're only after something for yourself have a good look at all three, find some good examples of each, and try make a decision. They're all carpets and all fairly similar. Bredli will grow to roughly 6 - 8 feet, maybe a touch bigger. Jungles depends, athertons about the same as bredli, lowland (most B&G's including palmerstons, tully etc) between 3.5 and 5 foot. Darwin, roughly 5 - 6 foot give or take.

I own 3 Darwins,2 females 1 male and i have 2 say they are adorable,they havent biten me[yet] the male is nearly 2 year old,placid as they come.The 2 girls are nearly 12months,their a little jumpy at times,other than that,AWESOME. I would say defiantly get a Darwin,but ive never had any of the others.Remember any snake get be bitey,some more than others,good luck with your decision...

if i had to toss up between the three i would have to go with a jungle, although it would be hard to decide, i have two jungles, male and female, the female is a dream to handle, the male is a nightmere, but they are amazing snakes, my bredli has an awsome personality, alot of people that come over think hes is wonderful! and dawins, although i have only encountered two, the one i have at the moment is only young, beautiful snake, nice temprement also, the other one ive met is a pain in the ****, bite happy 7 foot snakey.

go with a jungle in my opinion, as long as you can find one with a good temprement!!!

Hi all, just after some advice from keepers of the above. I would like to get another snake and can't decide between a B&G Jungle or a Darwin Carpet; however to throw a spanner in the works, my son wants a Bredli........ any suggestions???? Pros and cons for each?

Thanks guys.
see if you can see all 3 fully grown, that way you might be able to tell which would suit you both better:D

as i keep them all id say get 1 of each. i really like my jungles, but ive on really got 1 from 3 that is an ok handler. so id go with your son and say a bredli, either hypo or classic. i like the hypo look better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back