B&G Jungles questions

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beardy_boy99

Reaction score
OK i am still undecided on what snake i'm going to get. I have narrowed it down to a B&G Jungle, Bredli or Spotted. So some questions about black and golds;
Max. adult size?
How often do they need to be fed at hatchys, juvies and adults?
Do they need UV?
If so, what kind of UV(eg:10.0, 2.0?)
Best substrate?
What is the best heat source?
Enclosure size for hatchy's and adults?
Price for a good specimen?
Also, any enclosure pics appreciated hugely!
Cheers
:D
Dylan

Max. adult size? 4-5ft / 6-8ft / 3-4ft

How often do they need to be fed at hatchys, juvies and adults? Hatchies/juvies every 7-10 days. Adults every 10-28 days depending on a lot of things.

Do they need UV? No.

If so, what kind of UV(eg:10.0, 2.0?) Not required.

Best substrate? Hatchies/juvies - paper towels, adults - newspaper.

What is the best heat source? Hatchies/juvies - heat pad/cord, adults - ceramic heat emitters.

Enclosure size for hatchy's and adults? 3ft for Spotted, 3-4ft for Jungle, 4ft for Bredli.

Price for a good specimen? Jungle Hatchy $600-800, Bredli $300-500, Spotted $250-350.

Also, any enclosure pics appreciated hugely! Google is your friend! :)

thank you Mr.Bredli, also what wattage ceramic heat emiter?How high would an enclosure for an adult jungle need to be?
Cheers

3ft high would be good. The wattage of the heat emitter depends on the size of the enclosure and will probably need to be changed each Winter/Summer as ambient temps change. However, 60W is normally sufficient in most cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back