B&W murray darlings?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

giggle

Reaction score
Hey... someone told me about their mate owning a pair of black and white murray darling pythons... could this be the case? I cant find any evidence on the net showing black and white murray darlings... would love to know if its possible :) If so, links to pics would be greatly appreciated! <3 ta

Probably was just exaggerating the colors seeing as they are a greyish.

all MD'S are greyish and white so likely just that, or possibly B & W jungles?

If someone tells you about something their "mate" is doing, there's a fair chance you don't need to think twice about it ;)

very pretty :)

Im currently trying to decide on what species to go with

all MD'S are greyish and white so likely just that, or possibly B & W jungles?

A good designer breeder would probably cross them, would make some nice snakes they knew what they where doing.

wow love tha md he breedin any or have any forsale this season

View attachment 171232this is owned by a member on here.. its one of the best MD's ive seen.. not b&w by any means.. has that 3rd orange colour...

Yep Murray Darling carpets along the Darling River, the SA end of the Murray River and Mt Lofty Ranges all have varying amounts of red or maroon on the dorsal surface and flanks. The last clutch I had (SA form) half the juvies looked just like this one, but the best of the clutch (which I kept) has very little black and is mostly light brown blotches and bright red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back