B&W Type Jungles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciircz

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I've been PM'ing Breeders and Keepers trying to find Black and White type Jungle Hatchies. Or maybe even yearling's.
If you are one, that breeds or keeps these beautiful snakes, If you are at all interested in selling please let me know.

Or if you have any photos, post them up!
That would be great!
Thanks.

Hello,
I've been PM'ing Breeders and Keepers trying to find Black and White type Jungle Hatchies. Or maybe even yearling's.
If you are one, that breeds or keeps these beautiful snakes, If you are at all interested in selling please let me know.

Or if you have any photos, post them up!
That would be great!
Thanks.

hey there stunning.. have you pmed Ad or Colin? they both breed b&ws Ad had some still forsale last i heard both really nice :D .. gman78 has one for sale in the forsale section and there is another in the forsale section :)

Thanks alot Lewy,
I've alredy tried. He has sold out.
He has two yearlings, I'm still waiting on a reply.

You guys are great thanks for the help.
KaaTom isn't into freighting, And I'm in Victoria.
So that's a bit of a problem. I might have to wait until early next year.
But I'm not going to give up.
Haha.

You guys are great thanks for the help.
KaaTom isn't into freighting, And I'm in Victoria.
So that's a bit of a problem. I might have to wait until early next year.
But I'm not going to give up.
Haha.
gman78 is in vic? maybe pm him.. ive see his jullatten its better then the photo he's got up too

Just up-dating'
I have bought my Black and White Female.
She's due to be arriving Wed-Thurs.
I cant wait!
Thanks gman!

I've just got my First snake, and I'm wrapped. No pictures just yet, because she's not very interested in coming out of her bag.
I don't think she's very happy at the moment.
She's very good looking though.

Just take her out and put her in her tub she will go into her hide and soak up the heat dont just leave her in the bag lolz congrats pics when shes not stressed :)

She is fine sitting in the bag in her enclosure until she feels safe to come out. That's a very good way to let a snake explore without being stressed by handling.

The jungley carpets are notoriously nervous, so being patient is a good thing.

Just take her out and put her in her tub she will go into her hide and soak up the heat dont just leave her in the bag lolz congrats pics when shes not stressed :)

Okay thanks! I thought she would never come out.
Oh I will get some photos when she's calm, and when I get a nice camera.
She's beautiful.

She is fine sitting in the bag in her enclosure until she feels safe to come out. That's a very good way to let a snake explore without being stressed by handling.

The jungley carpets are notoriously nervous, so being patient is a good thing.

Well that's why I'm waiting for her to come out in her own time.
I thought about getting her out,
but left her.
She wont get attached to the bag will she?
HAHA.
She's been in the bag all day today, I would have thought she'd had enough by now.

Well i think every body else normally just removes the snake from the bag and puts them in the enclosure or tub and they will go to there hide so i reccomend you do that

Don't try and out-patience a python :)
I had a big scrub python hanging around my house once, so I jammed it into a hessian sack (told you it was big) and moved it away. I left it in the opened sack in the shade, it stayed there coiled up for a week, even after I checked if it was still alive!

Well i think every body else normally just removes the snake from the bag and puts them in the enclosure or tub and they will go to there hide so i reccomend you do that

Shhhhhhh.

Haha, nice! so do you think I should get her out? or leave her to come out in her own time?

Leave her, she's unhappy as you suspect, she will move when she is ready. Bet you're busting to watch her move around though ;)

Just make sure she is between 24-30 degrees, and she can sit there for weeks. She will be out by the morning though, I guess.

And lastly, she will have a better feeding response if you can wait a week or more. If she has food offerred whilst she is feeling sooky, she may take even longer to get feeding. Many snakes will feed right away, but there's no rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back