B+Y female jungle

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
just thought i would post some pictures of one of my female jungles, i wont name the breeder just yet, i will let them deside wether they would like to tell people.
i will be pairing this girl with a male sibling this season so im expecting some real stunners....hopefully all goes well and i get a nice clutch from them.
i will post some pictures of the male in a week or so when he sheds, he isnt looking the best at the moment....vry dull and opaque!
she is 2.5yrs and 1350mm long and solid.
hope you like.

Attachments

• BYm-body7.jpg
    BYm-body7.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 208
  • BYm-body11.jpg
    BYm-body11.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 189
  • BYm-head4.jpg
    BYm-head4.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 121
I love her she is beautiful what nice bright colours

Lewy

yes she is very nice! the breeder will be very happy to see her pictures, i will get the male as soon as he sheds, he is the same colour but has abit of smudging, but stil a nice animal!
from memory i got the pair for 1400, thes days the breeder is getting a bit more i belive for the best few pairs, im sure they can confirm that when the see the thread.
i would name the breeder but i think they will get a few pm's in regards to the jungles and i think that should be upto them.

Nice snake, but i still think mines better (a bit of bias there)...

Very nice looking jungle and looks to be from Krauss lineage which quite a few people are breeding from these days however you don't always end up with real stunners. He is a cracker with nice high yellow and the black has nice yellow flecking in it which many people think when jungles have the flecking like that they aren't pure and have diamond in them ,a bit of a rumour spread by a few people totally unfounded and really annoys me as i've seen wild jungles with the same gold/yellow flecking in the black and a friend actually found a roadkill some time ago now which was nearly all yellow as there was so much of that yellow flecking in the black which i happen to like as well as liking nice solid black.That's the beauty of jungles they have a never ending variety and rarely no 2 are the same...great score and a beautiful jungle to be proud of there!!

Jason, looking great, majority from that clutch turned out really, really nice.
I saw one in the flesh last weekend and almost "cried" thinking I should have held on to it.

All the best with breeding this year, I've tried a couple of times breeding them at 2.5 years without success. I hear of people that have done it so best of luck.

BROWNS
You're right about the diamond bit, I can guarantee that's there's no diamond in that line.

I hope my new female is going to head the same way. She is only a couple of months old and is just starting to colour up (despite the bad photos).

Attachments

• IMG_5164-Small.jpg
    IMG_5164-Small.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_5161-Small.jpg
    IMG_5161-Small.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_5163-Small.jpg
    IMG_5163-Small.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 59
The devil breeds some nice animals he must hate it when people show pics of animals and say"DARN IT I SHOULD HAVE KEPT THAT ONE"Nice looking animal aswell.

Jason
I'm sending a pm to a moderator requesting that your pics be deleted......I think my dog is getting sick of my swearing every time I open your post.

The devil has the most STUNNING B&G's i have every seen....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back