B+Y female jungle

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yer i agree that the devil is producing some of the best coloured jungles around!!

dont worry mate the one in your avatar is awsome!.

chimera, that female is unreal, i LOVE the pattern on it. i will post some pictures of my reduce pair from roger lester soon

wow i know who to go to when i want a jungle...

Chimera
sorry mate, you're wrong, according to Jason that female in his post was one of mine from the 2005 season.

Chimera
sorry mate, you're wrong, according to Jason that female in his post was one of mine from the 2005 season.

Bit of confusion there, I was referring to the one in my post, I got the impression that a few thought it was another one of yours :)

very nice, ilike the speckled pattern ontop of the head.
Dave

its been suggested that the photos may have been shoped (which ill be talking to the photographer about) regardless, this is what my snakes look like.her is a few pics of a male i got from junglefreak. this is a male, i also have a similar patterned female.

Attachments

• Reducedm7.jpg
    Reducedm7.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 52
  • Reducedm8.jpg
    Reducedm8.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 78
Nice snake. I dont believe it looks like that.

Does this look closer to the true colours? :?

Attachments

• Reducedm8.jpg
    Reducedm8.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 76
Maybe he has some sort of filter attached that alters the colours, not saying its on purpose but they all seem to have a reddish tint to them, maybe ask him about that

They are awesome jungles.
I was wondering if I could do a deal with the_devil to get one someday

Jungles are the WORST bloody snakes in the world to take pic of. Before digital I would use 2 or 3 rolls of film to get a couple of pics worth keeping.
Since digital I'm now on my third camera and I've finally got one that takes pretty good pics most of the time.
I would appear that the contrast between the black and the gold confuses most cameras.
Thought I would have solved the problem by getting a Nikon but no such luck.

In the end and being very frustrated with the Nikon I took a 2 y.o. jungle and the Nikon down to a big camera store.
It was interesting when I pulled the jungle out of the bag but we had fun taking pics with different cameras inside the store and out in the car park/gardens.

Hey Andrew
you're right, the saying is...the devil is in the detail.......after last years stuff up I've got my fingers crossed for this year.

Hey Andrew
you're right, the saying is...the devil is in the detail.......after last years stuff up I've got my fingers crossed for this year.

And I guess the more you see Jasons photo the less inclined you are to sell any from this year until yearlings :p

Chimera
Yeah I see some of the yearlings ect and think why,why,why...but it's a case of that you can't keep them all. I usually keep them until they are 6 months old but even at that age you can't really tell which ones are going to be crackers.

The season just gone I didn't breed and jungles, stuffed up big time....fingers crossed for this year...

vxen that is probably closer then pic i posted to real colour, he is in the middle of those two in real life. he has a little more of a goldy colour then the pic you put up of him.

ill be seeing my mate tomorro so i will see if he has some of the orig photos befor he played with them and ill repost the "real deal" atleast you can see the pattern, and it gives a good indication of the snakes etc.
thanks for all the nice comments anyway everyone.

i remember buying the pair, he had the pictures up for all of 15 minutes befor i noticed the add, withing 2 min i had contacted him and i was the second. the 3 pairs were sold in about an hour from memory. it was an extremely lucky buy! i wasnt even in the market for jungles nor did i have any money, i had to borow the cash to get them but i new they would be a great buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back