Babies!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anguskennedy

Reaction score
Thought i would post some pics of my hatchling Red Barred Dragons - they are so small!

Enjoy!

RBDonwood.jpg

RBDCute.jpg

RBD5cent.jpg

Yeh they are so tiny, their little bodies are half the size of a 5 cent coin! They all look pretty annoyed, they only got pulled out of the incubator an hour ago lol

It always puts a smile on your dial when you have success after the end of season. congrats. Did all the eggs hatch? Do you have pics of the adults?

They are sooooooooo tiny, and cute. Not a lizard fan myself but they are very cute

Well done, love the top pic looks like hes plumb tuckered out. ha ha.

omg they are awesome... i cant wait till i can find out the sex of my inland bearded dragons that i got from twiggs..... and im hoping/wishing its 2 females and a male... so i can have more little dragons :D

oh my goodness, they are like the cutest little things....

JEBUS THEIR TINY..

saw a doco on them the other day, it was good. they have an awsome mating and defense display.. and the boys have nice colours... having said this, i want one.. :)

Yeh got 100% hatch rate (5) - which was quite surprising. I actually put a post up here, because about half way through one of them popped, and i thought t was a goner for sure. I left it anyway, and it never inflated again, but hatched anyway, so i was pretty happy.

Got some more in the incubator so hopefully i have the same success with them.

Dont have pics of the adults, they are shedding at the moment, so i will take pictures once they are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back