Baby and Juvenile Green Tree Pythons $480

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if I understand the question. Does what count exactly ?

Reptilililian, I know of a nice little island you should get Daddy to look into, (PNG). The neighbours on the left are a bit shady but lots of nice local yellow worms :wink:

Ps. stay away from the worms covered in gourds, they make you fat :wink:

Hey Boa. You wrote that it doesn't matter anymore where your gtp comes from, just to enjoy the fact that you've got one, and I was wondering if it didn't matter whether or not my island was in Australian waters or foreign waters. Personally, I appreciate gtps whether they are Australian, Iraqi, American or Imaginary'an!

Nah Olive, not PNG. Who knows when Howard will decide there's oil there and it's people need freeing from their evil dictator Lord.

Well if your island isn't in Australian waters just buy yourself loads of GTP's from PNG for $10 each and enjoy.

reptililian said:
Hey Boa. You wrote that it doesn't matter anymore where your gtp comes from, just to enjoy the fact that you've got one, and I was wondering if it didn't matter whether or not my island was in Australian waters or foreign waters. Personally, I appreciate gtps whether they are Australian, Iraqi, American or Imaginary'an!

Nah Olive, not PNG. Who knows when Howard will decide there's oil there and it's people need freeing from their evil dictator Lord.

I doubt George Dubbya even knows where or what PNG is, so Howard wont budge, so it should be fine? Perhaps you just dont like the heat?

I'm just afraid of the prospect of men wandering around with their gourds on display, threatening to make me fat :wink:

reptililian said:
I'm just afraid of the prospect of men wandering around with their gourds on display, threatening to make me fat :wink:
Lmao :p , someone been watching discovery channel ;)

NOT ME... too many naked men on discovery channel. Not to mention wild animals "doing it". I only know cos of what Olive wrote a few posts above!

re Baby

reptililian said:
NOT ME... too many naked men on discovery channel. Not to mention wild animals "doing it". I only know cos of what Olive wrote a few posts above!
Your kidding LIL :shock: You want to start a riot or something and get speared or eaten,these gourd gooly things they wear are supposed to impress you and make you happy with their danglers this is a multicultural society girly :wink: I think your parents would be entitled to several pigs before you got fat dont pannick they are quite civilized and watch the footy show and dont hunt heads as much as they used to :)

Excuse me Zulu, I am a NICE girl. The only danglers I'm interested in would be sparkly and hanging from my ears!

Just to get this thread back on track, and apologies for my part in its diversion..... What are peoples thoughts on future price of GTP's here in Australia, me, I reckon $3 -4 K will be a stable price for hatchies in the near future??

Haven't we talked enough about gtps? Can't we talk about earings for a change? Perhaps even ones with nice matching necklaces?

PS. Yeah, I'm with you. 3/4K in 3/4years. Maybe even 5 (years). Whatever, you can't wear them to a ball or store them safely in your safe at the bank.

reptililian said:
Haven't we talked enough about gtps? Can't we talk about earings for a change? Perhaps even ones with nice matching necklaces?

PS. Yeah, I'm with you. 3/4K in 3/4years. Maybe even 5 (years). Whatever, you can't wear them to a ball or store them safely in your safe at the bank.

I'm planning on "wearing" mine at mardi gras next year as long as it doesnt turn green :wink: yellow frock all planned :twisted:

If it does don't worry. I can lend you my emeralds and you can do a "wattle" theme. The all-Australian drag queen, Wattle It'be'boys!

I'm planning on "wearing" mine at mardi gras next year as long as it doesnt turn green yellow frock all planned

smuggle in some eyelash vipers. they would look nice and kill any irritating hummingbird that decide your fancy frock is some sortof flower.

haha, you guys dont think we are stealing oil from PNG! Australia mines oil from outside our national waters, which belongs to Timor or PNG! We can legally steal oil but not reptiles, probably because they lack a taxable value, similar to two-up. Our government is a farce, the point is, we should be able to support our hobby and time will tell, as keepers gain knowledge on husbandry from innovators overseas our sustainability will improve, thus price drops. Any reptile is only worth what someone is willing to pay!!!!!!!

Apologies for being loaded with the Christmas SPIRITS!
Merry Christmas All!!!!
Simon

re Baby

No No No ihaveherps its too easy to import foreign GTPs,they have to under go a baptism of fire,you know smugglings,confiscations,swappings,substitutions and at the very end of the ritual the holey cleansing of amnestification. Simon its a wonder any are able to breed now after the ordeals and tribulations.The system works like a dream banning importation of foreign Gtps and what have we ended up with :arrow: foregeins :idea: :lol:

I always hear the same old saying that a reptile is only worth what some body is prepared to pay for it.
If that philosophy is to be believed then it also must stand that no body has ever paid to much.
:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back