Baby B&W Jungles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake_Whisperer

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well, took a few harrowing seconds, but I managed to talk the missus into letting me get these little rippers! Had to do some enclosure cleaning so I figured I'd snap a few pics while they were out, hope you enjoy! (I know I am! :D)

This one is the little man Hannibal...

attachment.php

These next ones are little Tiamat (She lives up to her name for those of you who get the reference;))

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

And of course, finally, no jungle pic set is complete without the customary...

attachment.php

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=54408&stc=1&d=1212663182

beautiful mate, you got them from nev? its a shame i had to decline these guys, they are beautiful jungles!!

Yeh, got these from The Devil all right! Thanks mate! From Tremain's stock. Yeh Jason, I almost had to pass 'em by but when I saw the girl, I had to have her! I don't know what it is about her irregular patterning but I can't help but stare! She doesn't like being looked at so I took the pics just so I can be reminded of what she looks like. Iv'e had them for just over a week and tonight was the first time the wife has seen her! Too bad she (the snake, not the wife) hates me but them are the breaks!

wow, thay look great. How big do thay get iam new to this thanks

akira...sorry about the blood mate, but that's jungles. With a bit of luck they will settle down as they get bigger.

Jason.....I still have another pair to sell so cancel your trip and lash out

akira...sorry about the blood mate, but that's jungles. With a bit of luck they will settle down as they get bigger.

HAHAHA! No worries mate, I've had worse! In the top photo, top left of the pic, you can see several dots in a line across my hand. That was my water python being a bit cranky. Blood everywhere with that one, hehheh!

akira
Have they both starting feeding for you?????

The attached pic was taken today, she is on hold pending approval. Being 18 months old she is just a touch bigger then yours.

Attachments

• Picture 142.jpg
    Picture 142.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 137
They rock. you're a very lucky person. I want some black and whites bad.

hardcorey007.....I still have a couple of pair from the same line available.

mate if only i could...the gf would hang me by my balls....haha. i will get some from you when your pair breed though. that i promise!!!! if i wasnt going on the holiday those ones would be with me right now!
hopefully my B&Y breed this season from you, they are cooled and im waiting for the male to shed. fingers crossed. ill let you know how they go mate.

akira
Have they both starting feeding for you?????

The attached pic was taken today, she is on hold pending approval. Being 18 months old she is just a touch bigger then yours.

Yeh, last Sunday they both had a feed. Neither wouldtake from the hand (thats how i like todo it) but left them both a pair of pinkies and all gone by the morning. The girl is a bit of a poop factory but the boy shows a bit of restraint! :lol:

Yeh, last Sunday they both had a feed. Neither wouldtake from the hand (thats how i like todo it) but left them both a pair of pinkies and all gone by the morning. The girl is a bit of a poop factory but the boy shows a bit of restraint! :lol:

Sounds like they still have to settle in a bit. One was eating from the tongs and the other liked to eat in peace.

Sounds like the girl is nervous I have a couple that poop and pee whenever they are handled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back