Baby Blue Tongue won't walk/move !

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXExplodexX

Reaction score
Hi , I have a baby blue tongue. The mother recently give birth. ( The Baby Bluey still has movement in the legs.) But can't walk. It just stays there. ( I have 10.0 Uv for them and hot side 32-33. ( Cold side 22-25)

-

( What would you recommend on doing to help him/her ?)

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't move at all.

Hi , I have a baby blue tongue. The mother recently give birth. ( The Baby Bluey still has movement in the legs.) But can't walk. It just stays there. ( I have 10.0 Uv for them and hot side 32-33. ( Cold side 22-25)

-

( What would you recommend on doing to help him/her ?)

( It sometimes moves ,just doesn't use front legs.

How recently was it born? Do the legs look normal? It's possible that it's choosing not to roam around for the time being, have you tried coaxing it to walk?

Monday , It tries to walk. ( Was thinking of getting it some time to get used to walking. Since it was only born 3 days ago.

- - - Updated - - -

It's breathing fine ,

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah . The front legs are spread out.

It's possible that it was born lame in the front legs, it does happen sometimes. Would it be possible to show us a picture of how the little fella is sitting? Also, what kind of diet is the mother on at the moment, is it a varied diet (also any supplements included)?

She had 9 babies ( All 8 are running around , walking good. ) ( I give her a varied of diet , I have her calcium every 3rd meal. ( Mother has 10.0 uv.

take it to a vet. Its clear there is something seriously wrong.

its possible that it was just born lame or just take it to the vet and see what they have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back