Baby Bredl eating pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pythonmum

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I put a pinkie rat in my little girl's enclosure and she was so excited she didn't finish crawling off my arm before eating. She finished the meal in record time while wound around my wrist. My blasted camera wouldn't work, but I got a few shots on the phone. Sorry about the lousy quality, but it was so cute the way she tackled the huge rat pinkie...

Attachments

• Heptet eats on arm.jpg
    Heptet eats on arm.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 84
  • Heptet eats on arm2.jpg
    Heptet eats on arm2.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 54
Yeah - they aren't kidding when they say the SR hatchlings are feeding well!

I don't think I'll try that when she's 7 ft long! I managed to get a couple of video clips on the phone as she finished. (Don't think I can post them....) It's always fun when they slurp in the tail.

That is a cute little Bredli. I used to hand feed til one missed and locked on to my finger :lol:

No worries about the fingers, as the pinkie was in the cage on her basking platform. I'd had her out for handling and she didn't finish crawling off my arm before grabbing the pinkie and wrapping it up back onto my wrist. She has never tried to tag me, but feeds like a dream. I'm very lucky!

wow, thats very cool... as reptilegirl_jordan said, if I tried that, I wouldn't have a hand :lol:
gorgeous looking snake tho, you're very lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back