Baby brown snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RE: Baby brown snake

moosenoose said:
Hard to believe that little thing could kill you :D hehehe
It would be unlikely to kill you, very short fangs and not much venom, BUT it's venom at that stage is a lot stronger than an adults brown so a bite should be taken very seriously
Fuscus via Cooltabng

RE: Re: RE: Baby brown snake

Love baby browns, so adorable, sorry to go off topic Cheryl, but if you get a chance could you please ask Mark what happened to his site, wouldn't mind ordering some prints off him.
Cheers

I'd be dead cause they look lots like moon snakes.

This one was in a critter keeper in the bedroom of a 8 year old. Someone told him it was a Bandy Bandy and harmless. :shock:

Dicco, Mark has been off the web for the last few months till he got here and relaxed a bit, so I guess if he migrates to Brissie or the Gold Coast, he will get organised again with his website. His photos are absolutely beautiful. Very well done and sort of very different to other photography I have seen of reptiles and amphibians. His frog pics are great! I luv em! Cheers Cheryl

dobermanmick said:
They would be great looking snakes if they kept the banding !

Some Eastern Browns will keep banding as adults, at the QLD Museum they have a specimen of a banded adult, and I think of another interesting variation. It's worth the visit if you live near by.

Gwardar's are a beautiful snake indeed, if it wern't for they're 'flightyness' they'd be on top of my list for when I get my Ven's Licence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back