Baby Gekko in bathroom - where should I put it?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you hear something like a bird calling from inside your house?
I've attached a couple of AHG images, they go pale ( as in the first photo) during the night

Attachments

• Animals_Reptiles_Lizards_Geckos_AsianHouseGecko_01.jpg
    Animals_Reptiles_Lizards_Geckos_AsianHouseGecko_01.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 87
  • Animals_Reptiles_Lizards_Geckos_AsianHouseGecko_02.jpg
    Animals_Reptiles_Lizards_Geckos_AsianHouseGecko_02.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 77
I am definitely going to start selling them on petlink! I'll make millions... even if they only go for 25c each :shock:

Thanks for the photos, and sorry I don't have a pic. I strongly suspect its a very young Asian House Gecko because we do get them here (Brisbane). I have been looking at google images and although it resembles one or two other native species, it more closely resembles the AHG.

Thats a great idea! We don't get them down here and they'd be great food. Plus if they escape they'll probably just freeze to death. lol

I'm pretty sure it's illegal to send them any where, where they arn't already infested. In other words only send them to me!

AHG's have claws on all their toes, the natives don't. Something like that anyway, I can't quite remember

We had a baby gecko in our room and I was fairly sure it was an AHG but I wasn't 100% sure so I left it alone and now it is getting older it is looking less and less like one. I will have to post a pic to get an id.

haha I'm not sure why Jannico feels the need to buy my petlink AHGs... There would be heaps where he lives as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back