• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Baby High Yellow Diamond Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

junglecarpet

Reaction score
  • Common Name - Diamond Python
  • Age - 6 Months Old
  • Sex - Male
  • General Description - Very tame, still a little shy, parents are very high yellow
  • Location - Brisbane CBD
  • Willingness to Freight - No
  • Contact Details - PM or 0431 912 953

Attachments

• DittyOnMyHand.jpg
    DittyOnMyHand.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 1,594
  • DittySmall.jpg
    DittySmall.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,417
will need to see pic but i my be very interested ..........

Tried to contact Greg but he has a different phone number now, so I cant get pics of parents

I will try get some new pics of the little diamond this afternoon

I have not been home for a couple of days, so will get some better pics on the weekend

If anyone is keen, call me on 0431 912 953 as I am not on here for a couple of days

Thanks,
Mel

Hi Mel,

I called your mobile this morning but didn't get a response, i would really like to take a look at your little boy ASAP as i've been trying to get my hands on a Diamond hatchling for a while now!

Please PM me if he is still available, i left my mobile details in the phone message if thats easier for you :D

Shiona

Mel doesn't get online very often but I'm pretty sure now her circumstances have changed and she is able to keep the diamond. I'm sure she will be in contact with you soon to let you know!
Cheers,
Mell

Oh ok, i'll have to keep on looking then! :)

Last edited:
Sorry guys, am able to keep my little guy now because I am moving out of the place where my roommates said I can only have one snake

Thanks Mell for letting them know :)

Sorry again for the hassle :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back