Baby red GTP's?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilleni

Reaction score
watched a steve Erwin DVD yesterday and they found a couple of Young GTP's.

Terry went on to talk about one of them and said that babies start off Yellow, Orange and even Brick Red...

Question is, i thought we didnt have red ones here, do we?

RE: Baby red GTP

He also said childrens pythons dont have fangs....

i assumed all snakes had fangs, or are fangs teeth that are hollow to inject venom?

or are fangs teeth that are hollow to inject venom?

Think Dracula :lol:

Dunno about yours but my pythons don't have fangs...thank god lol

dont have snakes, got bitten once by a childrens but i didnt look close enough to see its teeth.

re Baby

Pythons and coluburids dont have fangs,only recurved teeth except for boiga which has rear fangs.The juvy gtps are staged setups (to script) thats how you must do film. :D

re Baby

He must have them gilleni you said you seen them,and most captives are exotic origin it seems in australia so theyd produce some reds and yellows as youve seen.Like i presume its made in australia? :D

RE: re Baby

No, there was no red ones on the DVD, one was yellow and the other was yellow turning green...

Yeah they were in cape york perninsulla, and he actually took a rusty monitor with him for a endangered species breeding program...

Thanks oldfella.

re Baby

Thanks Gilleni,yeh i seen that one LOLZ . If you read the credits it says some scenes are shot at australia zoo,mate they all go to script in some way and wander round and say look at this little beauty.I woke up to doccos after watching Wild Kingdom and Alvy mangles and stuff for years LOLZ.Like this african "wild" native throws spear and hits alvys car in door(like wheres the cameraman).And they take him and wild kingdom to task on tv for making stuff up,come on what do they expect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back